1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 vintage rules

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by promod, Nov 20, 2012.

1. promod

promod Well-Known Member

mr. mongo ,,was good to finally meet you at NOLA last weekend,,thanks for getting me squared away,class for my vintage bike-transponder-entry in barber event,etc.i'll speak to the vintage racers -see if we can u and emiley on steady,,i think wera could use some more good hands!!!!!!!!!!!!ok ,,:D:D:D thanks for putting up w/ me and sandy..u should have bought that guys old rat rod ford,,naw to much work,,seeeyyaaaaa,,,,,steve......................:clap:

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Holy Dog Crap I have a lot to read!

3. promod

promod Well-Known Member

folks,,i had no idea my 1st post (rick thank u very much)would generate 10000 views and a slew of questions from all maner of men ,,even his overseeing all --mongo chimed in with all kinds of advice and ideas to step up vintage classes and rules,,i'd say we are pretty shiney going forward:D:beer:lets all show up at barber to show support for wera ,,look around there is no other place (oh u wanta race a 25 hp lead sled ,,i went to that event,,i even talked to one of their head muitymucks,,the guy was a pc. of sh%$#,,he's lucky i didn't beat his eyes shut,,i will if i ever see him again,trust me i'm pissed,! ! ! the swap meet was better)....went to the next event there and had a blast w/ joe-ric and other fine racers:clap::beer:even the gastapo dude was cool:D,,,,,steve..............