1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

04 636 brake problems, only happens at the track.

Discussion in 'Tech' started by marsolais, Mar 24, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

naaaaaaaaaaa..........it BLOWS!!!!!! :crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pie bitches. It's all about the pie.

BTW, Marsolais, I'd quit trying to quote Bloke and Bob as GSB representatives.

3. marsolais

marsolais Banned

Suck, blows or maybe it's what I've read about it like the following.

"GSB is a site for old guys to talk about what they had for dinner the night prior."

Or how about

GSB is a "Let Bar-B-Q site posting as a motorcycle forum".

Or how about

"Unless you are from Conyers the you are taken as a squid will no riding skill."

Or how about

"The GSB mods are over the hill tools that think they are MOTO-GP stars."

Or how about my fav and what I believe is the total and utter truth.

"Unless you know the mods personally they treat you like a 5 year old kid that has never sat on a bike and as soon as you contradict them you get banned."

Just like a long time GSB memeber said and I quote "Head up man this site is full of a bunch of subject mater experts. Experts of what I don't know. This is the reason I have a foot out the door."

Now I'm not going to name names becuase you might ban him then again he's a Contributor so I think he's safe. Guess you gotta buy your way into the circle of trust.

4. the milk man

the milk man Well-Known Member

Since Bloke now has his own, and bob gets banned, ALOT

5. marsolais

marsolais Banned

Most of the stuff that has been post on SBN and Kawasaki forums (both sites with well over 100,000 post) have all said the same thing. I'm willing to believe those two sites over Todd and his group of geriatric enforcers for GSB.

No offense Todd but you are the admin to a site that is viewed as a joke to 90% of the motorcycle forum community.

:up: Good job!

6. marsolais

marsolais Banned

I wonder why he started his own. Mybe GSB wasn't cutting it!:crackup:

7. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

OK, seriously folks, seriously. Let's try and help the guy out.

You said you were going to change out your brake fluid, right?

You need to make sure that you get all of the old, contaminated fluid out of the system.

In order to do that you should probably use some sort of a power bleeder, one that uses either pressure to force the fluid through the system, or vacuum to suck it out.

If you go with the vacuum system, look for one that's rated at least 15 Keslers or more.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i just want to say - you cant compare 2 tracks simply by distance around. willow is 2.5 miles, and i think you would be hard pressed to cover any other 2.5 mile track in the 1:21 it takes the fast guys to do it there. and i also will say - if you are fast at road atlanta chances are you will also be fast at most any other track including yours. fast guys have the ability to go fast - usually regardless of the track.

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Nah, just once. ;)

10. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

WOW, SBN and Kawi forums make up 90% of the motorcycle community? Who'd a thunk it? :crackhead:
    Man, if you thought things could get mean on GSB, you're in for a SERIOUSLY rude awakening. :crackup:

11. patracy

patracy I can change this????

70% of all stats are pulled out of the reciters ass.

I know that 90% fact was pulled out of marsolASS.

I'm definately going to invite him to the other board. I'll make sure the natives give him a warm welcome. :D

12. patracy

patracy I can change this????

Oh yeah marsolass. I did go back and research a bit. When the problem was "fixed" You wanted people to PM you for an answer. That takes the cake for trolling! Great form.

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Nice. You're getting smacked, too.

:D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can see why you got banned from GSB. Gonna happen here too I'm sure.

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

In all seriousness, there are some very cool people on GSB and I was privileged to meet them and I am proud to call them my friends. I just had to get away from the squids that were invading the board.....and Bob. :D

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Well, I am a member over there, you know.

17. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

18. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but when you look at laptimes would it make any sense what so ever for a guy to brag about doing a 2:01 at Willow? :crackup:

This guy is over 50 seconds a lap off the SBK times at Hockenheim, yet he thinks he's God's gift to motorcycling and working the brakes hard enough to experience some major brake fade. :D I'm by no means fast, but I wouldn't even brag about running 1:22's at roebling on the R6 that i HATED, I mean I must've been flying b/c I was ONLY 10 seconds off of record pace. But then again I didn't have 800 people on the track with me, including two double decker tourist buses and a Yugo! :crackup:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  19. AshTrey

AshTrey Well-Known Member

Once again in plain English:

NATIONAL boards verses LOCAL boards..

Also, GSB has never,AND will never go out to win a popularity contest.. Its not a democracy there... People who are clearly below the intelligence curve (such as yourself) and can not fathom a rational thought are promptly booted..

Elitist?? Maybe, but all your hating does is show how bad you miss us..

But keep up the posting, cause I have a feeling you will be telling the world how you proved the WERA board wrong as well after Mongo gives you yet another banning to add to your resume...

:crackhead:

20. marsolais

marsolais Banned

Thanks. I don't think the mighty vac has the power needed I might check with a guy I know to see what he can do. I was thinking of tearing everything down and draining every thing out and letting it sit for awhile and then putting it all back together.

As for the other guys are concerned don't worry about it. I was pushing some buttons and I'm done with it. There are only three or maybe four guys on this site that are ball busters and it looks like they are the same guys from GSB. Gotta love how people can't let something go. I must have really mad them mad. I think it was about ten minutes after they saw my name and it brought up those bitter memories.