1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have any advice on divorce...

Discussion in 'General' started by CycleWorx Inc., Aug 17, 2010.

1. bpeeples

bpeeples Well-Known Member

Lawyer

+10. The ONLY useful advice so far is "get a lawyer." I got badly screwed in my first divorce. I gave away the farm. I am a lawyer and I represented myself. The result was clearly malpractice. Unfortunately my insurance did not cover self-inflicted wounds.

Listen to Dits. Good luck.

Ben.

2. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice everyone. I am going to talk to an attorney soon just to make things easier. As far as a paternity test, there is no doubt the kid is mine, at all. Just ask Hyperdyne :D She is a spttin image of her daddy :up:

She did not leave more for someone else and we were truly in love for the first 6 years. The problems started when I kept advancing in my career and I did not shut off "boss mode" I did not realize I was doing it and she never told me. She has felt this way for sometime and she just recently told me the reason she wanted to have a baby was to fix our relationship becuase she did want to be with me but it did not help.

I am doing much better now than I was. I have been surrounding myself with friends and just having a good time. She has not been the same person since our daughter was born and I talked to her about seeking help butshe would and did not think there was a problem.

There has been no paperwork filed yet and I am gicing her time and space. I still hope she comes home, but if she does, she is not just moving back in. We will seek counceling to make sure this does not happen again.

I appreciate all the kind words. This is why I spend all my time on here :D
    If anyone is interested, I have a race bike and an enclosed trailer for sale on the cheap. I want them gone so look in the classifieds.

3. Absolute

Absolute Well-Known Member

4. john ross

john ross Well-Known Member

Space = new guy friend:Puke:

5. Hey, I'm not the guy that said "put some color in that hair and get a facelift." So quit posting, using my name, ok?