1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Beer Thread V2

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Busch Light in 30 packs for $15 or some Revolution IPAs or whatever Hefeweizen I can find. I saw they had Sea Quench back at the local the other day so may grab another 6er of that as well.

2. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

Colorado Kool-Aid

3. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Very good, though I prefer the 120 Minute IPA when it can be found (at great expense).

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A buddy sent me some El Segundo Stone Cold IPA and for an IPA it was pretty alright. Not my thing but if you like single speed bicycles, stove pipe jeans, "ironic" band tshirts and butt sex, it'll light up your liver. :up:

Cannoli likes this.
  5. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Depends on the recipient.

[​IMG]

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cigarettes, they fill the gaps
    In our empty days
    In our broken teeth
    We're jonesing!!!!

7. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Guinness
    Warsteiner Dunkel

[/thread]

8. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

sierra nevada hazy little thing

Cannoli likes this.
  9. yzfpat

yzfpat Active Member

Mortgage the house and get on the Westmalle dubble.

10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Grapefruit bier .... is what I mostly drink these days ... it’s my go to breakfast beer :D

Senna and Phl218 like this.
  11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Seriously...Yuengling light lager on a hot day...Black and Tan during the winter....3 olive gin martini's anytime!

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I haven’t made beer in a while. Since the pandemic, I’ve made a honey blueberry ale and a amber beer.

Have any of you murse carrying inbreeds tried any of the hard seltzers? I tried them and those things were refreshing after cutting the lawn.

13. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I’ve tried a few different manufacturers of those . Any more than 2 of them gives me a Killer headache. They must use Wood Alcohol. :D

14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I bought a keg of Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing for my daughters birthday party last month. They loved it...I found it undrinkable. I like German style beer, period. IPA's taste like a dirty sweat sock that's been boiled in rotten apple juice.

[​IMG]

Senna likes this.
  15. ton

ton Arf!

local hipster beers purchased direct from the pub coolers.
    Proper Brewing
    TF Brewing
    Epic
    Kiitos

16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Welp. Just found out I'm pretty diabetic, so Miller Lite for me. I outgrew fancy beers a few years ago anyway.

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I tried a Corona Premier to try to keep my riding weight down. Better than most light beers, but that isn't saying much because I would rather drink water then most of them. Yuengling is the other light beer that is tolerable.

I tried a couple of nice local brews from Aslin Brewing. The Totally Cannon is a nice sour and their Bohemian style pilsner is great.
    Pretty much any Czech style pilsner works. A farmhouse ale or saison works on special occasions in the summer.

In general, I am not drinking as much alcohol these days due to a medical issue. :(

18. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I don't really drink much anymore but I'd love to put back a bunch of O'Connor's El Guapo IPA right now. Literally right now at 9:23 AM.

rd400racer and Senna like this.
  19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I’ve tried the True brand and I prefer the berry flavored stuff when I want a break from other drinks.

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Gaaaaaaah!
    Gaaaaaaaaah!

Latest reviews here

Senna likes this.