1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Beer Thread V2

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Jun 2, 2020.

1. ronin1052

ronin1052 Well-Known Member

Brew.Beer.In.Home1.jpg

Simple words to live by.

Senna likes this.
  2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Light weight fraternity only getting 8 kegs. As a pledge I remember having to carry 14 kegs down to the party room. Those were some forgettable parties..I mean, I forget everything that happened. I do remember some flashing lights, don't recall what they for.... :confused:

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Man, no love for Imperial stouts or Belgian tripels? It seems like most prefer overcarbonated, low alcohol piss water.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. joec

joec brace yourself

Man, summer was always for pyramid wheat. Delicious..I can't find anything even remotely close so usually go Pacifico. Anyone any help? I have some good places to buy nearby.

Senna likes this.
  5. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Not huge on imperial stouts, but the Belgian stuff was always pretty solid.

6. ton

ton Arf!

oh, i love all the beers. but the gigantic ones like that are generally a winter thing for me.

Today it's Founder's "All Day IPA" and Melvin Brewing "Killer Bees" (largely because i could get them in the grocery store in Utah on a Sunday...)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Once a Wanker.. and cpettit like this.
  7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I love a high alcohol content of a food tripel

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

drinking a New Belgium Juicy Haze IPA right now and watching my Tettnang Hops explode in the yard. next year, they will get a proper rack to climb...

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Beer. Usually none in my house. When there is, my kids will make sure it doesn’t sit too long...Bud Light is the house beer. When I am out, I’m at the mercy of what the two small watering holes I visit serve. So, it’s Bud Light or Michelob Light, kinda the same beer really. Two local Mexican places I visit both have Dos Equis Amber on tap, a couple of 20s is enough. I have stuff to sip on in the freezer btw...it’s the stuff that makes you chase parked cars.

10. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I have a shipment of Devil's Backbone Vienna Lager headed to me from down south. I am ecstatic.

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I like some of those high alcohol content beers like Imperial Stouts, but unfortunately, I can't drink them anymore unless I want to just sip a 6oz or 8oz glass. Fortunately for the summer I prefer a nice Czech pilsner, Saison or Farmhouse Ale and most of those I can have 16oz.

Health problems suck. At least I can still have one drink a day and that is better than zero.

speedluvn likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

I love me a Mango Cart or Leinenkugel Summer Shandy when it’s hot outside

13. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Which way do you cross your legs when you sit down in your skirt to drink that?

:D

Once a Wanker.. and speedluvn like this.
  14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Everyone knows the Germans wear kilts :rolleyes:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

:moon:

the above mentioned beverages are not considered beers, they are the category of "Radler" which is a girls drink, indeed. but for 10 of them at noon, for yard work, absolutely adequate.
    the Weizen comes later, because "kein Bier vor 4"
    :moon:

and no underwear

vfrket likes this.
  16. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

You should be, that stuff rocks.

Cawk Star likes this.
  17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

For those that like Belgian Dark Strong Ales (aka Quads) -- latest review.

18. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Bump…

Felt like trying something new and thought this was so weird it had to be good…I was right. I usually don’t stray to far from Dos Equis but this stuff is fantastic. 1CD1D5DD-AC9C-4D2C-BC10-A001506B2609.jpeg

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Belching Beaver...lol.

20. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

They make fantastic peanut butter stouts. I was at their "soft openinig" 10 years ago in a tiny little industrial park in Vista CA. they have blown up and done well, and their bear has gotten better with time.

for the IPA fans, their collab with Deftones was a solid beer as well.