1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Before going into the movie we both had to get tickets and sort the snacks. So with the ultimate goal being getting seated in the movie first, technically it means I won. :D

motoracer1100 likes this.
  2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

That’s definitely not a bad thing. Had someone put their hands on someone over a pit space dispute, at the very least the crime of Assault would have been committed when everyone at this event was there to have a damn good time.
    Working in the correctional environment for over two decades causes me to think in such a matter. Serving serious prison time, 50+ years to several life sentences is a daily reality.
    Had Steve acted on impulse and confronted the person in an normal Alpha male manner, the police would have been summoned and charges would have been filed and would only have been a blip on the WERA Bbs. I would
    much rather have a several hundred page thread and Mongo putting his foot down than a member of this community being indicted and having to respond to charges in a court of law.
    So hopefully dudes will think before touching someone else’s unattended property for whatever reason.
    I appreciate this thread (thanks Steve) because it has allowed us to discuss a situation that happens without anyone being detained, arrested and/or charged with a crime. :rock:

Yzasserina and VFR#52 like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What was your first clue?

4. speedluvn

He’s been dropping clues for years .

5. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Ok...here’s one for you...you and another guy walk up to the pissers at the same time. Who wins? The one who finishes pissing first or the one that pisses the longest?
    You finish first? He says....’ha ha ....I pissed longer than you did’
    He finishes first? He says....’ha ha....I pissed faster than you did’
    It’s a race where everyone wins and everyone loses.

6. Pissing is a necessity that must be accomplished so I can get back to what I actually want to be doing. So to me, getting to the pisser first, getting done first, and getting out first, is a victory. :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wait a few more years...your opportunities for victory will multiply.

badmoon692008 and Gorilla George like this.
  8. speedluvn

But what if you piss on yourself in your rush to win?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Disqualification

10. Irrelevant. :D

cav115 likes this.
  11. speedluvn

In your mind you still won, huh?

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I had an aprilia rs50 for a while. I scored more than a few stealth victories on my way to the post office.

Gorilla George and Banditracer like this.
  13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Steven

speedluvn likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

After seeing more pics gonna go with Steve on this one, the trailer got moved from paddock space (well it used to be) into the handicapped spots. That doesn't work.

He did apologize so for me this is over but this time Steve was correct in being upset. Now how he handled it after, well it is Steve so not unexpected.

JBall, MELK-MAN and Dano711 like this.
  15. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I'm with Acree. DQed. Pissing on yourself is like cutting course....what's next? Depends? "Pardon me while I relieve myself" (long awkward silence) "Thank you".

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

scottn, cav115 and raven433 like this.
  17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I just look over and tell him that the water is cold... :D

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So you left the door open and got stuffed......and that is their fault.....not in racing. Which is always right :Poke: :beer:

Gorilla George likes this.
  19. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

And I answer that it's deep too.

TLR67 and cav115 like this.
  20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

MH?

Metalhead likes this.