1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Im on almost the same page with ya Steven. Same chapter at least.. just (my opinion not that matters) Just a little overblown and over dramatic in how it was handled. He likely wont ever move someone's stuff again, but not sure it took a blow up in front of a hundred people, and novel on a public forum to get the point across.
    Still welcome to use my power if im plugged into 50amp anytime by the way.

Rising Sun likes this.
  2. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I have to say, this thread has some exceptional quotes in it, but you might have won that as well..Jesus!

cav115 and Gorilla George like this.
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid: I digress. I got nothing.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's always better to want to get along than to not want to get along. But it takes two.

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

This is T-Shirt worthy...

6. Hyperdyne

Well technically he stole your line and made you check up... If we're being honest :D

Gorilla George and DucatiBomber like this.
  7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

:crackup:
    It’s like Broome got stood up in the corner right when he thought he was deep on the brakes.

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. Hyperdyne

I think I can actually hear his muscles tightening up LOL

DucatiBomber and Gorilla George like this.
  9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

We need a collection of Gorilla George quotes and stories. We can title it; The Racing Curmudgeon.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I smell uppercuts.

Gorilla George likes this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

More like a "no fucks given" fest.

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Mostly though, it's a bunch of you lady-dudes on their knees taking turns.

Dano711, condon66, 969 and 1 other person like this.
  13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well thanks.
    Know what strikes me most?
    Is he didn't move my trailer closer to Chucks or park behind me.
    There was room behind me to park.
    And i know he wasn't there when you and Chuck discussed where each of us parked.
    No i actually think calling him out was the right thing to do.
    The only person he helped out in this deal was himself with no regard to me or my stuff or my family.
    He had options to do this other ways.
    But now people will think twice and talk to people so that a racers pit area will be respected.
    Take care

Steven

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Please don’t stoke the fire. :rolleyes:

15. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

This ^^^^ not only did he learn a lesson , but so did anyone else that thought this might be a good idea to try in the future .

VFR#52 likes this.
  16. That exact scenario played out in a movie theater in Knoxville a couple of weeks ago.

The wife went to the restroom, and I was walking towards the ticket counter, trying to beat this dude (even though he didn’t know it). He was over on right, and we were both approaching someone else who was walking in front of both of us. But I was in the guys draft.

I thought I had the draft timed perfectly, but as I was preparing to whip out of it and make the pass, someone called the guy’s name from behind and he stopped quickly, I almost ran into the back of him.

That caused the other dude to get to the ticket counter first. :mad:

The wife came out and I was all aggravated. She was like “oh goodness, what happened now?”. I was like “that fucking guy beat me to the counter!”. She was like “the movie doesn’t start for 30min”, I’m like “that’s not the point”.

But then I followed dude over to the drink counter and as he reached for the straws, I stretched out real quick and grabbed them first. So equilibrium was restored and I enjoyed the movie. :D

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    cav115, neckbrace, r1owner and 5 others like this.
  17. motoracer1100

:crackup:

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  18. motoracer1100

Winning the counter race is more important than that race for the straws ... just saying :Poke::D

969 likes this.
  19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You've got issues man... :crackup:

motoboy likes this.
  20. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Yeah, for sure. You’re the first guy ever to have a pit dispute and complain about it online.

Everything will be different from now on.