1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mot skcus.

Sabre699, Mot Okstef and pickled egg like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Jesus, you're whiter than I am.

3. 713

713 Well-Known Member

Twins race was interesting.

jksoft and JJJerry like this.
  4. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Was waiting on this... Maybe being able to park where he wanted at barber helped his testing for Laguna lol.

shakazulu12, 713 and Mot Okstef like this.
  5. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Except that's not what he was complaining about now, he was talking about some "pro rider" parking side ways.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You nuked the nuke avatar...where's our Confederate bikini babe? :(

8. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I don't know how their pit etiquette was at Laguna, but Roaring Toyz won a MA race today.....

713, TLR67 and JJJerry like this.
  9. The kid rode exceptionally well. Was patient and made his moves at the right time. I’m sure it helped that his toy hauler was parked sideways where the factory boys were supposed to be parked after the owner of said toy hauler moved the rigs himself :)

r6boater, t11ravis and Mot Okstef like this.
  10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

She's baaaaaack!!!! :cool:

Perv. :Poke:

:D

Sabre699 likes this.
  11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

ahhh. Out come some jealous, cry baby, wannabe-neverwas'ers.
    Meanwhile... guy that moved a lil' trailer a couple feet, apologized, took a lot of shit for it and you can bet won't do it again... put himself in the twins race at historic Laguna Seca, AND put a talented and nice kid (known Kaleb for some years) with a great family in the race. That won. All is right with the world.
    Knew this place had purpose.

G 97 and 713 like this.
  12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Let me correct you.
    He moved me out of my pit space and took it over.
    Great his team rider won the race congratulations to them both.
    The issue is that he felt he was justified in moving anyone over so that he could get close enough to power for his cable to reach.
    This post is to bring awareness that it dont matter if you have a big trailer or a small trailer.

You have not right to move anyone's stuff without permission.
    Carry on.

Steven

motoracer1100 likes this.
  13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Because it’s the fastest who gets paid, and the fastest who gets laid.

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Fastest at what? I’ve been told it’s not a race.

15. If you ain’t first, you’re last.............unless the first guy isn’t present. Then you move his shit and you’re first.

16. Bullshit.

Everything is a race, regardless if the other person knows it or not.

Someone’s lack of recognition of the race does not affect my victory.

rcarson15, Chris, Dragginass and 6 others like this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Absolutely true when merging.

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. FTFY. :D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Da fug Mang! I’m calling bull-shit! On your bullshit. So if in your mind your racing me and I didn’t know that you were racing me, in effect I let yo ass win cause I was being courteous like in a warm up lap or better yet, practice. :cool:

20. In the majority of everyday life things, I don’t care if the other person knows I won (or that it was a race). I only care that I win.

Like walking beside someone into the store, going to get coffee, eating lunch, pushing the grocery cart, getting through traffic, getting on the elevator, whatever...their lack of knowledge of the race doesn’t bother me.

But if I don’t win, that shit will aggravate the fuck out of me for a while (till I get an opportunity to win at something else).

Like if I’m trying to beat someone into the store, and someone walks in front of me cutting me off (making me have to stop), I will get super fucking pissed off. Not only am I mad because I lost and the other dude got in the store first, but I’m mad at the asshole that ruined my race.

Their lack of knowledge of the situation has no bearing on my pissedoffedness.

neckbrace and G 97 like this.