1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Easter Worshippers”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Keystroke error. #50. And, I've pointed out my dislike for HRC in other threads as well. Not gonna waste my time tracking them down because I don't really give a fuck.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am really not deliberately trying to be a dick here but from the outside looking in it does not appear that way.
    I apologize if I am incorrectly labeling you but from your posts I was under the impression that you were quite far left.

XFBO likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would you? They're yummy cooked garlicky dead snails.

On the rest, hope you got more foil, you're gonna need it as you get older :D

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

No apology necessary. This is the Dungeon after all. Am I left on certain issues? Absolutely. Am I right on certain issues? Absolutely. Am I squarely centric on issues? Absolutely. My voting record is VERY far from supporting one party or another. I like the ebb and flow of shifts in power. I don't like any one party having majority control for more than 8 years. Last election cycle I was so pissed off I simply voted against all incumbents. Yea, that's a fuck it attitude but the incumbents haven't done shit for the average American and I'm sick and tired of it.

cpettit likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With the exception of the current economy, agree.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which is why I find it so funny you hate Trump so much. He is pissing off incumbents more than anyone in the job ever has :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: Washington DC didn’t become the shitfest that it is since Trump became elected. The notion that peeps hate him because he’s not “Presidential” is a joke. DC and career politicians haven't had our best interest at heart for decades. But all of a sudden it’s Trumps fault. They created the current environment so they deserve someone like Trump.

Just this week in Iowa some long term Republican politician decided he had enough of Trump and switched to the Democratic Party. So ask yourself, was he really a Republican to begin with? LOL. No, he just trying to pile on and make some hay for himself if he can. And of course the liberal Dems are eating it up as if he’s some big hero and what not. LOL.

Just look at all the other career politicians that he’s pissing off. The exact same politicians that have been in DC for decades and have helped create the current status quo crap. But no, it’s Trumps fault. So Trump has had more impact in 3 years then they have had in 10/20/30. :crackup:

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Not everyone is blessed with the ability to maintain a steadfast and unwavering opinion in the face of overwhelming pressure to do otherwise. Barring this all to human frailty, advertising, propaganda, and good old fashioned demagoguery would all be vain pursuits.

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Never said I hate him but have certainly said I dislike him very much. To me, there is a difference and my opinion of him predates him being POTUS by a good 20 years. HRC is also VERY much in the dislike category. They are totally different creatures though. HRC falls into the evil, conniving, back handed corrupt segment where Trump falls into the asshattery segment and also his only God is the almighty dollar and not much else really matters. Certainly just an opinion and not a popluar one in this forum section.

10. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

I think it's ironic that he's the first president in modern history to 'loose' money/net worth by taking the job.
    I'm starting to dig trump's asshattery,never much cared for polotics,till now,,it's like better than reality TV watching him drive people insane,,,daily.

R Acree likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's under audit; how does anyone know he lost money? :D

50Joe likes this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Saw this in the news today. Seemed like a good place to drop it....

:D
    upload_2019-4-24_17-31-59.png

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't mean to be mean, even if I was you made it clear not to give a shit anyhow soooo, I'll just say I hardly ever recall you badmouthing Hillary. Now you may have but nowhere is it to the level of disdain you have for DJT so to say you dislike them equally is disingenuous on your part. The question is WHY since you don't care? :D

Also, you seem to get highly offended when I called you Liberal a short time ago, did you not GAF then too? :crackup:

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Shocking. LOL!

May I ask on which issues?

15. nigel smith

Put a Christian woman in the analogous situation in an Islamic nation and watch the peace and tolerance flow.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Haha! I wrote the exact same thing 10 minutes ago and deleted it, it's a complete waste of time to point that out to some people.

17. nigel smith

Fiddles and fires...

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

To me, HRC is a has been with no current relevance. She cannot effect policy and has no political ranking. That's one reason why I find it funny people take whatever comes out of her mouth or on a tweet with such concern. She simply does not matter anymore. My DGAF refers to spending the time going back and looking for the negative things I've previously posted about HRC. If you are so interested, have at it. This forum lets you search by member postings. DJT is currently relevant so taking shots at him for asshattery is open season in my opinion.

19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Probably only Deutsche Bank really knows...............

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Would you mind naming 3-5?

XFBO likes this.