1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Easter Worshippers”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, not sure the companies are losing anything by him being president and even if they do they'll gain it back. Him personally - whatever his income shows year to year is as meaningless as Warren Buffets net.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because it was an attack on Christians worshipping on Easter in churches.

Look at it this way - what does everyone call the event where a plane was flown into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon? Do you call it the "plane flew into the World Trade Center day"? Of course not, it's 9/11 an we all know what it includes.

50Joe likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're all co-ops of pagan traditions. Nothing real exciting or new there.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? Xmas dinner is ham or goose. Oooh - or lasagna!

Turkey is on Turkey Day :D

stk0308 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Heathen. Turkey and standing rib roast. Ham is for New Year and Easter...and sammiches.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah not a fan of ham myself for xmas and will grant you the standing rib roast. But it ain't turkey :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Must be an Ohio thing. They don't come much more southern than Mom, so I'm stickin with her menu. I just wish she were still here to cook it...well...any day. I'm not picky

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, we did ham too. Never liked it :D

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Pfft ... that’s just some random day that some people did something.

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Guess you never saw my post #220 (page 11) on this thread with my replies eh? Just thought I'd bring it back up since you asked the same to another bbs forum member in the Mueller thread.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh yay...a Beeb vigilante.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Easter Worshipers get slaughtered while Christians form gangs to target and randomly beat Muslims. :rolleyes:
    No bias at all.

wookie likes this.