1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Easter Worshippers”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 22, 2019.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Reading the above, I don't think you really understand what rubbed a few of us the wrong way regarding the thread title. If it were just Hillary I probably wouldn't have even replied. What I took issue with is that FOUR (4) Liberal hacks all using the same term to describe Christians. I don't recall ever seeing that done with other faiths (Judaism or Muslim). Both have had their crappy days too.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Would you?

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Would I what? Name some right leaning policies? I normally don’t answer a question with a question, but when you commented as if there are plenty of right things your for, I’d like to hear your examples. Or at least a few. If you don’t mind.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Cmon Joe, I asked the same question earlier .......it should come easy we're not dealing with a teen here, which issues do you support?

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The responses that you “Easter worshippers” denotes Christians. Some responded by listing denominations. So why not just say Christians? Because that is what it was. An attack on Christians, no matter your denomination. So just say Christian. Anything less is skew the facts.

I do agree that no one should be upset at the Dems focus group wording. It should be expected, they are after all, Communists

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Fine. I'll appease you all just so you can blast me because that's the norm in here. My skin is plenty thick. Utmost is adherence to the US Constitution. That includes 1A, 2A and 4A top at the list. Is that conservative or liberal? You decide. Freedom of Religion, any religion. Is that a liberal concept? You decide. Protecting the 2A. Is that a conservative concept? You decide. Letting women have the right to choose what happens to their own body. Is that a liberal concept? You decide. Letting people marry whoever the fuck they want (pun intended). Is that liberal or conservative? You decide. But, why do you even care if it does not effect you? I want government out of our homes. I want the march towards a police state reversed. I want the NSA dismantled. They spy on everyday Americans more than those outside our borders. I want lobbyists abolished from DC. I want superpacs made illegal. I want affordable healthcare for all Americans. I want our vets treated fairly and their health needs properly taken care of for life. So now I've given plenty for you to shread into. Your turn to reply with some of your values/issues/concerns.

Oh yea, forgot a biggie: TERM LIMITS FOR ALL ELECTED POSITIONS.

You too Robby Bobby.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Robby-Bobby likes this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

I agree with most of all of that.
    Guess what? So does Trump. Sorry to break it to ya but if you remove your sensitive feelings, you’d be a trump supporter.

BHP41, XFBO and trussdude like this.
  8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Kinda hard to know what Trump believes in at times except the almighty $$. Also, I wonder if he has even read the Constitution.

9. Robby-Bobby

What part of the constitution, specifically would lead you to believe he hasn’t read it?

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Ya know, before I even bother to go further your reply was rather lame. I gave thought to my reply and put out some of my beliefs and concerns so you all can have fodder to shoot at like so many in here do. You come back with "I agree with most of that.". Doesn't take much effort or thought in that reply. Then add the little quip about "sensitive feelings". That right there tells me your mindset. Simply looking to knock another person down in the Dungeon.

So why don't you man up and explain why you are a 45 fanboy? How does he support the Constitution? Why do you think he even knows what's written in it? Other than the tax breaks please explain how he has positively impacted the average American.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Attitude much?

BHP41 likes this.
  12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

This morning? Yup. I didn't reply night and saved it for this morning. Time to go ride my bike and work the pain level off...........later.

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So I see a problem with what you support. You say you are all about protecting the 1st amendment and then you say you want to lobbyists abolished from DC and the Super PACs made illegal. You realize it is the 1st amendment that is protecting the lobbyists and Super PACs don't you? I am not saying I have all the answers and I do feel the lobbyists / PACs have too much power, but if you are for strictly adhering to the 1st amendment, that means you can't kick lobbyists out of DC or abolish the PACs as they are just availing themselves of their 1st amendment rights.

14. Robby-Bobby

Why do I like trump? Because from a personal standpoint, first and foremost I feel 100% he has OUR COUNTRY at #1.

He doesn’t seem to give two shits about anyone feelings.

This country has gone to shit from the last 3 presidents (yes I know Congress is as much or more to blame) and finally someone here who isn’t interested in pandering to anyone on either side.

Another thing I feel is that he has utmost respect for our military where the last president was thought of unfavorably by majority of military folks I know.

I’ll throw you a bonus, and give you some things I don’t like about trump:
    I don’t like all the silly lies (yes all politicians lie) but dammit why can’t we just have any of them being honest.

I don’t like the bullshit tweets. I don’t care about the calling out the media but stop picking fights with nobody’s. Don’t give them the attention.

Things I don’t care about one way or another:
    I don’t care that he cheated on his wife. I didn’t vote for Ned Flanders.
    I don’t care that he brags about grabbing their pussy.
    I don’t care that he paid for a hooker. Or many hookers.

ThT shit has ZERO to do with my or my families life so why should it bother us?

Does that help? Stop being so sensitive, grab your Maga hat and get shit done.

Or continue to be a victim and boo-hoo passive aggressively.

15. 2blueYam

I will add in something I don't like about Trump besides the lies and moronic tweets. He is continuing the trend of increasing the power of the executive branch. If it continues, we will eventually have a dictatorship. This is more the fault of Congress for not getting crap done, but I really don't like the trend of each president grabbing more and more power. Even if you like the first president that becomes dictator, it is unlikely you will like the second one as they tend to get worse and more paranoid over time.

50Joe likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is it a power grab, or simply action forced or encouraged by congressional abdication? I tend to think it is more the latter.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

18. 2blueYam

It is Congress fault the vacuum is there, but having the executive branch fill it just gets congress off the hook and the bad behavior goes on and gets worse.

19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I see where you are coming from and I jumped too quick. Pain level was at 8 this morning. I'd like restrictions on lobbying. Somehow. Maybe no paid lobbyist? IDK, but corporations have Congresspeople in their back pockets for too many years now. Something has to change.

A nice, hard 34 mile handcycle ride has my pain levels moderated and my attitude re-adjusted. Sorry for going off.......

20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

(expand your reply section to see all my comments). Since when have I played the victim card? Be specific now. You know what I've endured and been through. I've picked myself up, take care of myself, planned ahead financially and moved on with life as best as possible. I've become an advocate of people with disabilities and especially disabled veterans. I've put my money where my mouth is by donating in private to individuals I know who are having hard times and I've also traveled to DC to participate in events to protect our current rights from being further eroded. I'm also a peer mentor to others who sustain a spinal cord injury. I'm not saying you just stay behind a keyboard and type replies out. I don't know all you do in your personal time. I'm sharing this so you and others know that I take real action both financially and with my own personal time and effort in service of others less fortunate than me. I'm more proud of that than any racing related accomplishments I have had in the past.

I like this hat much better. :)

upload_2019-4-25_17-7-37.png