1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Easter Worshippers”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you've seriously never heard it called Easter mass or Midnight or Christmas mass or Ash Wednesday or Palm Sunday? Huh.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Easter, worshipers.

Commas save lives.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Worshippers on Easter, Easter worshippers. Same same. While I get the stupid especially since Hillary said it, all these peeps are sounds like the OMBs :eek:

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

We're overpopulated anyways. That's comma's time was up.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You went one apostrophe over the line.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The devil made me do it

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Easter Service is not Easter worshipers. One weekend out of 52. So Christians for 51 weekends but Easter worshipers for 1?

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Please show me where I’ve made any statements that remotely resembles the average OMB type of response.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Every post about the term "Easter Worshippers" is pure OMB illogic because of who said the words. Logic says it makes sense, HMB says bitch about it (Hillary Man Bad - because thinking that made me laugh :D )

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Anyone who thinks that Hillary did not make a conscious decision to not include the word "Christian" is delusional. Anyone who gives a fuck what Hillary said needs to get a life.

MachineR1 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

And yet I’ve never ever have heard any Christians refer to themselves as an Easter worshiper. It’s got nothing to do with an OMB type mentality. It’s a term that I’ve never heard used by Christians. Just stating a fact.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're hearing it now by christians referring to other christians. No, it is not how you'd refer to yourself, it is however fine for referring to people attending an easter service.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe some of them get an afterlife.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

And again, I’ve never heard of any Christians referring to it about themselves or to others. It may be fine, just that I’ve never ever heard it used as a replacement for the term Christians by or from other Christians.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is not a replacement for Christians. That is EXACTLY the HMB thinking I'm talking about.

Look at it this way - not all christians were attacked. However, some worshipping on easter in Sri Lanka were.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I THINK the issue is that it wasn’t just Hillary. That same “label” is being used by many on the left, leading to a conspiracy theory of sorts. I think the example of the “illegal immigrant” versus the now “undocumented” one is the same type of thinking. They’re purposely (as a group) using specific verbiage that is out of the norm. Why?

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm lost on how it's out of the norm. I have absolutely hear other holidays being used prior to the word worshippers. Hearing/reading easter worshippers - when talking about a group of people worshipping on easter - doesn't strike me as remotely abnormal.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Christians worshiping at Easter service.

And I’ve never mentioned Hillary.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe Hillary quit Jesus and this is her coming out.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It is absolutely an intentional attempt to manipulate public thought patterns through carefully selected verbiage. It does not appear to have much effect on you. You, however, may not be a representative sample of the great unwashed masses. You don't sell escargot by advertising slimy dead snails.