1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Easter Worshippers”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lmfao.

Seeing lots of left tweets using that terminology to describe Christians.....

I’m not religious but this is hilarious. The hypocrisy knows no bounds.

K51000 likes this.
  2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Obama, Clinton, and Warren has tweeted it in reference to the Sri Lanka bombings, really strange way to say christians.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Disgusting fucking hive mind and it’s approved narratives. I hate these people.

4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Of course "Easter Worshipers" could just be interpreted as "people who are worshiping on Easter", which of course would be accurate, because that is who was attacked at the churches. I don't have a big problem with it. I see where if you read it that we are worshiping the holiday instead of the Holy Trinity that would not be a good thing.

Bottom line: there are so many real things the left is doing to screw up our lives this is so far down the list I really care about it.

K51000 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This post makes me very uncomfortable...

:stupid:

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Um NO.....there's no such thing as Easter Worshipping......We're CHRISTIANS celebrating Easter. Period.

They're slowly trying to kill faith and they've chosen to kill Christianity, first.

sill'r B sill'd, Will929 and Phl218 like this.
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So tell me about this group that worships on Easter? Do they only do it when the bunny is putting out eggs? They have been called christians for a few years but now are Easter Worshipers. You do know the christian religion is older than Islam?

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The group that worships on Easter is called Christians. Or they could be called Catholics, Methodists, Protestants, Lutherans, or a whole host of other names. It does not matter to me what you label me. It matters to me what I believe. You can't control what other people call you, but the truly strong control how they react. You can only be insulted if you choose to let them insult you.

Judaism is older than either one. What is your point?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And you guys love to talk about people looking for reasons to be offended. :crackup:

People were slaughtered at Easter in their place of worship. Shortcuts happen when mofos live 140 characters at a time.

TurboBlew and 50Joe like this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I don't see it as much as an insult as to an obfuscation of the wording. Why change the wording at this time? Is there a fear of upsetting people or inciting them to violence by calling a spade a spade? Words have meanings as there is a reason they switched to undocumented workers from illegals. It as if they go out of their way as to not be labeled Islamophobes. It was a muslim attack on a christian church.

Christians has a fewer characters less than Easter Worshipers, so saving tweet space is just a stupid excuse.

11. wookie

wookie Well-Known Member

Except "christian" is shorter than "easter worshippers" ??

BHP41 and jrsamples like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, but the emphasis here was that it was perpetrated at Easter, in church.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Snowflake alert! The detractors of the perpetually offended are offended!

Chris and StaccatoFan like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That offends me.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Finally, I've accomplished something!

TurboBlew and crashman like this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh?

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Except listing Christians, Catholics, Methodists, Protestants & Lutherans is longer than Easter Worshipers.

While I despise the cunt, if she just said Christians I'm sure people from the other religions would be bitching as well. Easter Worshiper gets the point across and covers all bases. People need to get over it.

Edit: I do find it funny that White Supremacist Terrorists are called out but not Islamic Terrorists.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:
    Gotta admit this is ironical.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I know people that would find that highly offensive as it implies they worship the day not on that day. But hey anything to stop religion according to the Marxist theology.

20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The real snowflakes are those offended by the another person's tweets. Grow a pair.

I guess it is a form of Clinton Derangement Syndrome. :crackup:

And here we go in 1, 2, 3............... :crackup: