People who should not be effed with.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 5, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:blart: I’m really begin to believe that you’re deriving a certain amount of pleasure from your illegal animal love. Drunks and animals can’t give consent :Poke:

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And the chicks they bang, man, don't forget the chicks.
    You know that if SpeedyE hasn't done on that, it can only mean that he hasn't met one yet, right? Don't issue challenges you can't win. He will take your money.

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

LOL!!!!!

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

[​IMG]

TwiztedRabbit, stk0308 and SpeedyE like this.
  5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

What's with the foaming mouth on that bear?
    I'd be pulling triggers before I was pursing lips...or did your "friend" get that bear all hot and bothered? :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That wasn't a kiss, it was a taste test.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

LOL!

The bear thing is beyond me, no fixing that one if it goes bad. She was a tough chick 8)

8. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

What?! It's fun!

the relic room and condon66 like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This is about as wild as I go... About 1 month or so after this pic, once the velvet starts to come off the antlers, even this guy would f**k you up!

Pic is circa 1984

[​IMG]

ToofPic and SpeedyE like this.
  10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Jesus. White people do some dumb shit. You never see brothers engaging in this nonsense.

SpeedyE, RichB, jrsamples and 2 others like this.
  11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

bacolmm likes this.
  12. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

My dad found a book that had stories from our families history. One of them went kinda like this. Back in the early 1800s One of my ancestors was sitting in a bar. He was known to be a drunk, so the bar owner decided to play a trick on him. He and a buddy lead my ancestor to a back room where they had a taxidermied cougar. They flung the door open and acted like it was real. Right then this drunk Eslick (we have had a few of those in my clan) yelled “ step back I got this somebitch, pulled a knife out of his boot and jumped on it and started stabbing it.

Gino230 and SpeedyE like this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Maybe. Depends on how close it is to the second Saturday of the month. The wife makes me take bath whether I want to or not.

14. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

SpeedyE is no dummy, he knows that grizzly bears leave wolverines alone. They don't even like each other.

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

You've been attacked by worse lol

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Killer thinks that cougar was a wimp.
    2981131F-AE4F-4E8E-915E-23EE089B040B.jpeg

ToofPic and SpeedyE like this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

We just call them residents here in CO.

18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

When I lived in Utah, I went on a date with this one hot ass Spanish girl. We went hiking (her idea), and while passing through a ravine, she was attacked by a cougar, and I had to kick the thing off of her. So, she’s dead.

19. groundhogday

groundhogday Well-Known Member

I first saw this on Facebook. Some dude was downplaying it because it was "only" an 80 lb cat. Must take some serious shit to win feats of strength come Festivus.

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

My wife won’t kiss me before I brush my teeth. I can’t even imagine what that bears breath smells like. She probably went home to kiss her husband and smelled like she been eating ass or something.

SpeedyE likes this.