1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People who should not be effed with.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 5, 2019.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:crackup:You'd be wailing like Geddy

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Pfft. Big deal. I keep cougars off me all the time. No need to brag about it. :D

ZimZam, scottn, bacolmm and 4 others like this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You aren't as bad ass as me..I can repel them from across the room. :D

scottn, bacolmm, cav115 and 1 other person like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Woman have strong gaydar in your presence. LOL.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Other than cheetahs, mountain lions most docile of all big cats, and mountain lion catagoried as medium cat. i have played w 100-120-lbers, they strong, but you never felt like you couldnt fight your way out of it, if they went from playing to attacking. a juvenile, 50-70 lbs? as long is he didnt get an artey, i dont think a great feat/fight. i never been atatcked, so all specualtion

cha0s#242 likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'ma need to see the necropsy before I buy this one.

A cat that size that hunts & kills its own food has a speed, violence, and weapons that a human simply cannot match.

Cat wins that battle 1001 times out of 1000.

condon66 and SpeedyE like this.
  7. SpeedyE

A juvinile is small, juvinille attackinga human is unheard of......me thinks the cat was starving or injured, and made desperate attempt. said he latched onto his face (instead of neck) and then would have locked claws into torso, then dude grabbed throat and choked him out....makes sense. stitches and some facial reconstruction. has good story.

these cats really arent as big as people think, and the young ones are small

NemesisR6 likes this.
  8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm with Speedy.....we're not talking a lion or tiger here. This thing was probably labrador-sized, and unless it got the jugular from the get-go a full-grown man should easily be able to pin something like that down.

Are you gonna get fucked up in the process? Sure, but not life-threateningly if you can manage to get the upper hand quickly. Seems like the description of his injuries supports that......

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

people regularly die from dog attacks and id be surprised if the avg weight of those dogs was more than 50-70lbs.

I wonder if a wild cat attack would be worse than a dog attack, assuming he same weight.

tony 340 likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm not sure if the beeb is full or Billy Badasses or cluelessness.

JBraun, MikeR, Boman Forklift and 3 others like this.
  11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

it's about 40% BB and 75% clueless. The remaining 17% are bad at math.

scottn, bacolmm, Funkm05 and 7 others like this.
  12. SpeedyE

Its all about if arty gets clipped.
    70# Cat worse than 70# dog!!!!!! I cant imaging a dog killing someone w/ out arty clipping.

I doubt it was even 70#....that would be approaching grown female size. Me thinks more like 50+#.
    K9 teeth on mountain lion are thick/long ....ive touched them they are for real. Claws long/thick, again, no joke. ive played w/ mountain lions, they are all muscle from feet to legs to shulders....all muscle. they small thoough. if no artery clipped, you can fight. If no arty clipped and its a juvi, you can fight/win.....they are really strong, but they are not very big.....i met a 60-70# once, super muscle, but very small animal.

13. tsflstb

tsflstb Well-Known Member

Still nursing wounds from a 5.5 lb. Persian kitty that doesn't like baths.

I'd hate to see that level of rage scaled 10x.

OldGuyOnBlu, scottn, bacolmm and 6 others like this.
  14. condon66

condon66 Member well known

The peeps thinking they could handle a wild cat of even medium size are smoking something.

Gino230, ZimZam, busa99 and 9 others like this.
  15. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

how much does that have to do with the fact that u weren't ok with hurting the kitty?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ni**a, you kiss rabid raccoons on the mouth. This is a conversation for normal people.

MikeR, Sprinky, TurboBlew and 8 others like this.
  17. SpeedyE

that mountain lion was not mad like your cat, thrashing....he hit and locked on, stayed in his locked on position. not thrashing clawing. the fangs be like pencils stabbed deep in your face, the claws be like railroad spikes hammered into your torso. at that point, the damage stays at a fixed rate....if you aint bleeding out, you fight.

18. SpeedyE

LOL!!!! You are correct sir! <3

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

As I was posting it I knew already what the responses would be lol. These dudes are the fastest, best looking, most deadly ninja SEALs to ever walk the Earth!

:stupid:

20. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

speedy, with all due respect, you may have been around a "tamed" domesticated mountain lion but, never a full on in the wild cat. the males can get over 160 pounds, females well over 100 pounds. and REGULARLY FUCK UP GOOD TRACKING, AND TREEING HOUNDS. i would bet the cat was over 60-70 pounds. but, we are both speculating. in any event, i wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of an attack from a mountain lion, lynx or a bobcat. they are wild, they fight to survive. the biggest threat wouldnt be the teeth, it would be the strength, stealth, and the claws. you WILL get FUCKED THE HELL UP, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE. Ski