1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well while you are correct on some of this.
    The members are ones who have been showing up on Friday practice days and speaking with their wallets.
    So can you explain that now Cmra does all its own Friday trackdays and LSTDs is out of business?
    And last time i did look the Cmra club is in the business of putting on racers as a non profit organization that keeps claiming they dont make enough money but id handing out another 80k a yr or more.
    Im going to look at all 3 yrs later tonight and add the average for dates given to LSTD that Cmra didn't put on.
    Again it looks like there is money that didnt go direction of club but a BOD member instead.

Steven

2. ck.mecha

ck.mecha Well-Known Member

Funny that the "lawsuit is settled"...looks very differently to me.

It plays out exactly that BOD expelled Inge so that he would have no grounding to sue. He came to an agreement, whatever it is, to settle. But its obvious his reasoning is so that a member in good standing can take over suit and use his work product. The "he's not a member" excuse is now useless.

Wonder what information he obtained in discovery that the BOD is now trying to have destroyed??

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

VFR#52 and jksoft like this.
  3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

We all who?

CMRA 270 likes this.
  4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Cite please.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Everybody but you ..... :D
    sorry , I'm on a roll today :Poke:

6. ck.mecha

ck.mecha Well-Known Member

Well we obviously don't have the agreement to review, but starting on page 6 of the doc Fonda Dix posted there are some quotes from it. Specifically "return or destroy".

Pretty clever actually, it almost looks like BOD fell right into a trap thinking this would be the end of it. Will be interesting to see if they pull membership from the new plantiff
    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Issues 2 and 3 of the doc I posted.

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yup.

[​IMG]

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Weird, here I thought the whole reason for the lawsuit was because the BOD refused to show the books. Strange how I read this entire thread wrong.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

I think you are; another request was made for records when there was a protective order by the court sealing them. That's the current case. The records are no longer sealed, and can be reviewed.

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Why were they sealed by court?

12. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Lawyer stuff...I don't know, but I know they aren't now.

13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Bahhahahahahha dude they should have never been sealed at all.
    Cause if they had followed the law then the book would have been open and none of these lawsuits would have happened at all.
    See thats has always been main problem
    And these 2 are not the only one's who have ever askes to see the books.
    Hell go to Cmra archives and search see the books.
    Its a long standing issues and it starts with the people who have been running club since early 2000s.
    Aka most of the defendants.
    Alan you keep acting like the court is only reason books have never been seen.
    That is a complete lie.
    Hell a BOD member resigned because they refused to even show him the books and wouldn't let him attend BOD meetings last April.
    Amazing how you claim there are nobody doing anything wrong.
    But the law is very clear.

Steven

Attached Files:

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yep, and it's all downhill...

Sabre699, VFR#52 and CMRA 270 like this.
  15. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

VFR#52 likes this.
  16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And, since we obviously don't have the agreement to review, we should accept cherry-picked segments of said agreement proffered by parties to that agreement? I think not.
    Ah yes, specifically 'return or destroy' which we have to believe to have been understood by all parties to the agreement, correct?
    Not withstanding that the next section states;
    "17. More importantly, the Agreement terms Defendants drafted were very specific. If Defendants desired that all documents be returned and destroyed, or copies deleted, they were free to include such language in the Agreement for purposes of negotiation. Defendants, however, failed to do so, despite having reviewed and drafted the Agreement terms over roughly a thirty day period. If the Court finds that jurisdiction exists, the Court should must still construe ambiguity against the Defendants and enforce the Agreement pursuant to its express terms. Plaintiff’s return and certification that he returned or destroyed the documents produced in discovery fully addresses his obligations under the Agreement."

If I understand all this he-said she-said correctly, The defendants in the prior suit don't believe that all parties adhered to the prior agreement and have, subsequently, been granted a subpoena to investigate whether Mr. Inge did, in fact, abide by the agreement.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Do you have a copy of the Defendants’ Emergency Motion so we can all be on the same page if not the same stage?

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Good god what a ring around the rosy!

VFR#52 likes this.
  20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm trying to understand this on a Metalhead level. So CMRA thinks/knows Inge has the smoking gun and wants him to turn it over now? Is that where we are at?

Why doesn't he just post that shit on the interwebs now?

VFR#52 likes this.