1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Question is why has no one else joined the fight to find out why the leadership wanted to kill the club?
    You ask me to give it up.
    Maybe its because if you read all the lies that freinds of the leadership of clubs has spread about my character.
    Ive been on the end of the bashing when i raced with club and the thread has been taken down.
    I dont want others to have to endure that when they come out to enjoy a race weekend all because they asked a question.
    I put myself out here to keep the Cmra members up to date on the lawsuits so they can go enjoy racing without being harrassed by club leadership.
    Just wait till this is all over and then asked me if all this was worth it.
    I love racing and the good people in Wera and Cmra.
    Every time i want to walk away a Cmra member will hit me up and thank me for doing what i do.
    The question is what will you say when Cmra is gone all because the elected BOD wouldnt just open up the books.
    No i know whats coming next for me.
    The flame job is on its was to discredit me.
    Lol.
    Hope that answers your question enough.

Steven

2. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well the club is one doing all the milking.
    Go look at all the motions and senseless court dealings.
    The club is still doing this.
    They are ones who moved it to federal court.
    Anything to keep it from going to trial.

Steven

3. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

This what club files under.

Steven

Attached Files:

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Yes, I supplied the direct link instead of a screenshot of half the text, note section 22.355 is in that screenshot that includes the exemptions for 22.353 which the club could fall under.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  5. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Steven, the only thing more embarrassing than me posting here...is you posting here. You literally have no idea what you're talking about and you're making stuff up, posting it, and many believe it.

How much of what you post is fact, and how much is opinion? Where do you get that $1.5m number from? Hell, I was on the BOD and I haven't seen nor heard that! Besides links to shit none of us understand due to context and...most of us aren't lawyers, everything else you post is editorial. Broken down; you pull it out of your ass.

Lastly, if you can't see what the play is here by the plaintiffs, you might want to wear a helmet to bed. It could not be more obvious what the play is. How much do you think that the plaintiff got from the CMRA's insurance company? I'd love to see that number. In my mind, THAT is where the theft is. Seems fitting that guy would join up with a felon to spew disinformation. Makes more sense all the time actually.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

What will I say?

"That VRF dude from the WERA boards thinks that the BOD is trying to destroy the club, when him and a few others are the ones that's actually doing it."

Did you ever stop to think that you might be doing more harm than good?
    What are you expecting to get out of this again?
    Nobody asked you to save the world.

If you care so much about the club and racing like you claim, just do us all a favor and stop. I'd like to go to TX and race COTA one day :flag:

7. CMRA 270

Have him tell you about the time the CMRA turned off the PA system so he'd miss the calls. I've already petitioned the club to PLEASE recognize Steven's world championship for classic bikes that he feels was stripped from him. Now he's going to accuse you of "flaming him" or "attacking him" for trying "tell the truth" and "expose the club". He literally thinks the club somehow comes up with a million dollars plus to defend members who have grifted 100's of thousands of dollars. It somehow started JUST AFTER Chris Corder's time on the board but was uncovered by a member who ran for the board and lost an election. Somehow, he discovered. Steven will tell you...

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

And there it is.
    The flame job to deflect from the fact that the BOD did not just show the books in 1st place.
    So how is that im destroying the club?
    Its not me who got the club sued.
    Its the BOD that has brought both lawsuits to this club.
    Imagine that.
    So because any person has ever asked for the BOD to be held accountable and wanted to see the books by law you blame the person asking.
    Alan your a putts.
    You dont have the balls to even answer a direct question.
    You claim i know nothing yet you keep calling me names and attacking me.
    You amusing and petty dude.
    Desperation reeks from your attacks on me.

Steven

9. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Alan so is Cmra going to have an insurance policy for next years racing season?

Steven

10. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Thats funny. Cmra doesn't do Cota.
    They claim it cost to much.
    But why lay all this on me?
    I didnt get the club sued.
    The BOD did all that on its own.
    But thanks anyway.

Steven

11. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Actually, thinking a bit more on this:

Original suit was based on access to books. Club's defense was the person asking was no longer a member of the club and therefore not required to be able to see the books. Club successfully argued this point. If the club was NOT exempt as per 22.355, that defense wouldn't have mattered...

So, club was right, didn't have to show the books to just anybody? That portion of the court arguments would be interesting to review as that had to have come up.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  12. CMRA 270

Steven, you've yet to ask a question I can answer; I don't know if they did or did not do what they are accused of. I was not there, I do not know. You've never asked me directly if I've seen any evidence of impropriety (I did not), you haven't asked me if I profited either directly or indirectly from the CMRA (I did not), you've never asked me if I THOUGHT anyone had any nefarious dealings with the CMRA (not that it matters what I THINK, the answer is a resounding no).

What else can I answer for you?

13. CMRA 270

You are. The idea was to keep the suit running as long as possible until the insurance company forced a settlement. I don't know this for fact (about the insurance company) but I do know, through comments by people close to plaintiff, that his plan was to bankrupt the club. He's seen the financials. If his goal was to "show the financials", then he wouldn't have taken a payoff (I'm assuming) and the books are now available to be seen. Weird, huh?

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So you’re saying the club/BOD and/or it’s attorneys did nothing that caused any delays and simply pushed to open the books as quickly as possible?? It was all Inge that caused the delays?

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

So... How much money did Inge walk away with and when is he gifting that back to the members?

panthercity likes this.
  16. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Oh you mean this was all he asked to begin with?
    So if he planned to bankrupt Cmra he didnt want much to begin with.
    So Alan how come the BOD spent all that money to not appease Peyton at 1st?

Steven

Attached Files:

17. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

For those of us trying to keep up, what exactly is this? It's not something that was sent or received, it just looks like a screen shot of an email draft.

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

well that is a copy of what Peyton sent Cmra to settle case.
    go to kill all lawyers thread on page 29 to see it and other copies of originals

Steven

19. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

So Alan since you said you saw nothing wrong while BOD did you have a forensic audit done while you where on BOD?
    there a DIRECT question just for you

Steven

20. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Can someone post up a summary?

Where are we at with:
    Dead Lawyers, Yes/No?
    Books Open yet, Yes/No?
    Any one (person or organization) broke yet? Please use this as the essay portion of the review
    Is Mark Junge still to blame Yes/No?

What level of angst/anger/outrayge(TM) are we in?
    Discontent?
    Half Assed Pitchforks?
    Full out Pitchforks?
    Automatic Pitchforks?
    Catapult?
    Trebuchet?

kthxbye

VFR#52 likes this.