1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

2004?!? Oh for fucks sake. Just put a pillow over my head and get it over with already.....

backbone likes this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No thanks. Not up for any more late night calls from defendants chewing me out for caring.

FWIW, new docs were filed in the new case yesterday. Tried to post them here but one is too large.
    New plaintiff subpoenaed Inge to cut time and expense of discovery. Inge must comply. Club already fighting it.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Because according to this spreadsheet over 3 yrs dude its a bald face lie that its not profitable.
    And LSTD has done this since mid 2000s
    And he has been on BOD in one way or another all those yrs.
    Thats not a business move at all in best interest of club.
    Its in his best interest and thats a fact.
    I just need to point to end if yr records for total amount made by club.
    Need to know where to look for figure?
    Like you said it right there to see.
    Cmra averages roughly 80k a yr for the yrs that they ran part of the Friday
    Practice trackday.
    And im just getting warmed up dude with these books.
    Stat tuned for my report

Steven

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  4. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Shows a pattern.
    Did Allen not ask me to prove wronh doing?
    And gate fee is cash and no record are kept

Steven

6. CMRA 270

Careful Steven; you're getting closer to Fonda Dix's administration now...:crackup:

7. If I were the BOD I’d just shut up, clean my act up and move on. If there were wrong doings and there no longer are for what ever motivation they have for acting right, a smart guilty person would do just what is happening. Just like it is for any legal action, only provide what is required. If I was accused of wrong doing and know I hadn’t done any there is no way I wouldn’t throw everything out there just to clear my reputation, integrity is huge to me and there is no way in hell I’d ever not do anything about someone thinking I had a lack of it. No way, no how. I’m an asshole and I completely accept that, don’t care who thinks it but I’m not a liar, cheat or thief.

On the other hand if I were on the BOD and I even suspected any crap like this I’d either a) be outing a bunch of people b) not be on the BOD c) murdered by the BOD.

If some of them were making money(however way they were) that’s not in the books and that cash flow ceases without trying to make it obvious I can see the ones who were profiting slowly stepping away. Not too quick to look guilty but soon enough.

Dan Dubeau, VFR#52 and CMRA 270 like this.
  8. Did you guys meet up over the night and have some man love? Group hug?

CMRA 270 likes this.
  9. CMRA 270

We held hands. It's a start. :D

panthercity likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

PLEASE investigate my 4 years. I beg for it. It should provide a nice contrast to the work of subsequent administrations.

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Can you show us the Texas law for a non profit organization that makes anyone who ask to see the books be a member
    Cause last i checked that law does not exist for the club under what they file under as a non profit organization.
    I must be wrong so please enlighten me.

Steven

12. CMRA 270

Ask your lawyer. I'm not one.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You keep out of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now! :D

CMRA 270 likes this.
  14. CMRA 270

Meh, I bet everyone works as hard and as diligently for the best interest of the club. You know full well you can't make all of the people happy all of the time. I've heard complainers quite literally for every president, including you, since I've been member. I don't put much stock in it until those complainers actually sit on the BOD and make the hard decisions.

backbone and panthercity like this.
  15. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well you want us to believe you when you write stuff and say others are wrong.
    We both know the truth.
    Cause i already know the law.
    But you seem to want others to thing im just not right in the head and everything ive said is false.
    So how about that law?
    How about that business move on Friday trackdays?
    You told me to provide answers of misdeeds and bad accounting.
    Well this is a start.
    I await your facts sir.

Steven

16. CMRA 270

Sorry bro...I'm not here to debate law or business practice with anyone, especially with you. My biggest issue with you personally Steven is that you're not the kind of individual who has ANY place to call ANYONE's ethics or regard for the law into question. It's comical frankly that you would even take a public stance on this. I'm sure you can't see absurdity of that, but I struggle to see that anyone wouldn't.

I'm happy I served on the BOD, just like I'm sure Fonda is, I love the club and I'm excited for it's future. I love racing here and I love the people I race with. We all just want to race. Period, end of story.

17. Fonda Dix

LOTS of people dont like me.

I never got the club sued though.

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

See what what you think about me personally have anything to do with this issue?
    You asked for facts as you smear my reputation all over the internet like you know me.
    You just got on here and claimed that you have to be a member of club to see the books that they have just spent over a million dollars to not show.
    All which is false.
    You want everyone to think i dont have a right or care about this club and its members.
    I find it amusing to read all your Cmra buddies trash me on both of these threads.
    And for what reason?
    The trend is thats what people like you do to deflect people from the facts.
    Then you asked me to prove what I said so i will being doing so with info you provided.
    So polish me off on your character assassination because im not good at putting things on paper.
    Makes those insults about me like you have been doing.
    Wont stop this lawsuit from bring to light what needs to be.
    And as you have already found out i will be there when it does come out.
    Explain this law and give us your view.

Steven

Attached Files:

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I think you're supposed to bite the pillow. :Poke:

VFR#52 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Like who? :D

CMRA 270, VFR#52 and Fonda Dix like this.