1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Guilty people hide things and attack anyone who dares question them. “I’m smarter than you and can prove it” WOW, that’s impressive rhetoric. After reading that, I have no doubt that Steven is a dumb dumb and you are a smarty pants.

2. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

well, he sure writes purdier

3. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

So there was a law suit. It was ultimately dismissed. Among the assertions were that money was stolen or misappropriated. This was never proven. The "books" as are required to be shown to the public are indeed now shown to the public. To the extend that a "deeper dive" into the books is asked for, then, as prescribed by law, those are available as well. This isn't new. Anything that there is to see can be seen. End of story.

Steven has a long, long history of attacking the club. Most of what he alleges is flat out crazy. I'm not attacking Steven, I'm defending myself and my club from the Steven's...much like many of you do on the crap that gets flung at WERA.

4. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

And...if you only knew...you'd probably just say...wow.

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Ok tell you what.
    I will pull up the IRS records that club posted and point out the low gate numbers.
    Is that what you want?
    Feel free to let me know when you will send an officer to serve me.
    Again ive asked the same question ive always asked.
    Why did the BOD of Cmra not just produce the books?
    Now i may not have ever been a BOD while at club.
    But i did know the treasury guy as he was my endurance team mate.
    Ive even helped him make deposits and count money for club.
    But its all good Sir.
    Again the truth will come out.
    Just because the club made sure to get enough lawyers to keep it from a courtroom does not mean the truth will not come out.
    Harris county is way different ball game.
    But keep attacking me to switch the blame away fron BOD.
    Love ya bro.

Steven

6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it has more to do with not being able to take and "L" and move on with life ..

That has to be the dumbest thing I read all day.

Just curious Steven - is there something personal going on here? That's how you're acting.

panthercity likes this.
  7. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I have no idea how much individual gate is, but if you’re real interested in this, you can derive an estimate of the # of folks who paid gate by dividing the overall take by the amount charged ar each event From there, I’d do the same thing for race entries. Then I would look at the relationship between the estimated # of people who paid for admission for each event and compare it to the estimated # of race entrants for that event to see if there is any significant variability.

A thorough audit will not only go through the ledger to make sure entries are kosher, they should tie entries back to receipts, review business practices in regards to cash handling and accounting, and make recommendations to reduce waste, fraud and abuse.

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Just asking have you been reading all this from get go?
    Notice that anyone who defends Cmra attacks me like im the guilty party or im crazy. Lol
    But ive seen said IRS statements of Cmra and I can count.
    Also i know a little more of this than some.
    Again notice no one has answered my question about why they spent so much money to not follow the law about opening the books.
    I mean what is at stake if the books are open?
    They claim all sorts of things to not show the books. Why?
    I know when I raced with club in 90s books where open.
    I also knew how much money they had in the bank in certain yrs.
    Now let answer the question if it personal.
    Peyton sued club for 2 different reasons.
    Well ive been blackballed and harassed by some of the people Peyton named in his lawsuit.
    Me i just took my money to Wera.
    Peyton filed a lawsuit.
    The only reason i do anything like post up court documents is because its the right thing to do to keep members informed.
    I have loads of friends in Cmra and id love to have it come back to the greatest club in the country like it once was.
    One where everyone is equal.
    No favorites played.
    A place where new racers as well as older riders can come and enjoy a pleasant experience.
    A place where if the race director gives his word he keeps it.
    A place where everyone is welcome to come race.
    The BOD shut down any forum that ask a question they didn't want the public to read.
    Go look at the books thread on their Forum.
    Guy asked a question and President told him where and how to ask a question.
    Its not on the Forum.
    Anyway you get the drift.
    Again who out club in this position?
    Why did a lawsuit to open book even need to be filed?
    Pretty simple question.
    But keep attacking me to steer the heat my way.
    People are taking notice on whats going on.
    Have a great night.

Steven

9. Maybe they think it’s like the mafia when they refer to “Open the books” to someone and they don’t want anyone in their secret club? Or maybe the books are itemized but only can be viewed at Fight Ckub which we cannot talk about. Or maybe they are just a book full of unicorns?
    For the record I don’t know the vfr guy either, I’m just in between late night meetings and taking break until my next meeting then I’m off Fishing. What I spend on Fishing is kind of what this reminds me of. When my wife looks and the books it’s somewhere in there but I don’t show her the “books”, lots of $15 lures and $30 Fishing line id rather not itemize :). And once again for the record she wouldn’t give two sh$ts but I’m still not giving up all my info.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Funkm05 likes this.
  10. I have no time for facts :). In theory wristbands should be treated like an inventoried asset and tracked until sold. I’m damn sure if it wasn’t a CMRA person collecting the money (assuming the gate wasn’t part of their gig and that money went straight to the track like some tracks do) they’d know exactly how many wristbands they gave out to “sell” and how many were left.

11. I don’t know, have you been reading other stuff in this board at all today?

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dear Texas,

I hope you have some place other to race because it's seeming like (right or wrong) a bunch of cockheads want to kill racing in Texas.

backbone likes this.
  13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Mongo moved to Texas? Or is he doing this by proxy?

I know CMRA USED to be affilated with WERA...and it still must be with some kind of James Bond/SPECTRE level of intrigue.

So I guess that makes Mongo Blofeld, Papa is #2, and DaveK is...the cat?

panthercity likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I am the walrus!

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Coo coo ca choo.

16. A walrus turd.

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Bullshit.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hope your right and I'm just chicken littleing.

19. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Really? If you have nothing to hide, you willingly prove that you have nothing to hide. Guilty people go to great lengths to cover their tracks because they have done something wrong and don't want it to be discovered. It's a pretty simple statement and no where being dumb...but continue to attack people and call them names if that's what you need to do to feel good about yourself and this situation.

VFR#52 likes this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Could be but the tracks will still be there, racers will race, and something will step in to organize. Maybe the hurricane dude and Allen will get together then it would really be in trouble. Two of the smartest people alive and they even have proof of it.

VFR#52 likes this.