1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats going on in Oregon?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Jan 3, 2016.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

right below your comments

2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

3. Jedb

Who is she?
    Was she there?

4. Apparently the gmen read the dungeon. :D

5. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Crap. they arrested principal O'Shag Hennesse too.

6. gixxerreese

dont know who she is does it matter do you know the other witness and yes she was

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Get the mother fuckin fuck FUCK outta here. Did you just go from SHOT IN THE FACE WITH HANDS UP to this bullshit? Like really? It's morons like you that perpetuate this bullshit, but hey, you and CNN make good headlines and help shit like your BLM cause.

And all bullshit aside, I could give two fucks about the federal government, fuck those guys, but seriously the land was taken just like every bit of land that was taken from some other asshole who lost. No offense to my grandmothers entire side of her Indian family.

8. gixxerreese

wtf r you talkinh about

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Read your original BS post. So you're witness is the wife of the OTHER guy that was shot. But hey the very first post about it was SHOT THE GUY IN THE FACE WITH HIS HANDS UP. Again, it's morons like you who believe a bullshit article and run with and perpetuate bullshit news.is w

This was your genius post. Because yep, people who only have murder on their minds, blood thirsty for the kill, saying they aren't going to jail no matter wha....... wait a second.. that was your dead guy..

10. ped

ped Banned

you realize they could roll in with one M1 and heli and take them all out in minutes, right?

You should count yourself goddamn lucky only one is dead.

cajun636 likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They could also drop a nuclear bomb on them, but it would be just as ridiculous.
    How would you have felt about that level of violence being used on BLM when they blocked traffic, never mind when they were rioting?

12. gixxerreese

so you cant testify if your the wife of the victim? There is plenty of stories out there that show cops comitting straight up murder that sorry ass cnn wont cover. How about the one where the mom calls 911 because her autistic son has a knofe and she needed help. Cop says son lunged at him so he had to kill him. Little did he know neighbor recorded the hole thing. Son was sitting in chair in the street cop walks up shoots him 6 times now hes locked up for murder. So im not one of these blm guys theres justice, but to me there is way to much cops pulling out their guns as solution number 1 to any problem. So i guess you can have your opinion i have mine. If you want to live in fantasy world that all police shootings are just go ahead i rather stick to reality that badge dont make them saints they as messed up as the rest of us.

13. gixxerreese

So how would that be handling it the right way?

14. gixxerreese

read the article.

15. ped

ped Banned

Well you got terrorist organization trying to steal land that don't belong to them, threatening the public and law enforcement with weapons, destroying property, promoting a propaganda campaign, and overtaking a taxpayer protected refuge.

How would it not be the right way? I fully support a mass grave.

16. Jedb

Day two they should have cut all power/water/internet and jammed the cell phones.

17. gixxerreese

He put his hands out the window, he was trying to talk with them," said Sharp, who was raised in Kansas but lists on her Facebook page that she is currently living in Montana.

"Ryan (Payne) said, 'We have women in the car, let the women out," she said, "He stuck his head out and they shot at him... but they missed him."

Sharp said that they began to realize that the police "meant business" and that Finicum, who was driving, yelled that he was going to continue driving so that he could "talk to the sheriff."

"He drove and we all got down on the floorboards and they just started firing at us, shooting at us a bunch of times," she said, adding that Finicum reached the roadblock and his truck rammed into a snowbank.

With the car running, she said, Finicum "got out of the car and he had his hands in the air and he was like, 'Just shoot me then, just shoot me.'"

"And they did," she said. "They shot him dead

18. gixxerreese

[QUOTE="ped, post: 4790877, member:

How would it not be the right way? I fully support a mass grave.[/QUOTE]you need help

19. ped

ped Banned

yeah you're armed and dangerous and you drive right towards the feds with women in the car and your upset the fuck is dead?

20. ped

ped Banned

you need help[/QUOTE]

No you really do need the help

We have what's called private property here in this country. You don't get to take land just because you feel entitled and you damn sure don't go driving towards the police when you're told to stop.