1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats going on in Oregon?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Jan 3, 2016.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I think I read somewhere that your not supposed to agree with this guy .
    But when your right , your right!

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

from my research, america was a multicultural land long prior to colonization. the origins of property and ownership is in religion.
    native americans (multiple cultures) had no need to claim land and did not even understand the concept, it wasnt until imperialism/religion came along that problems of property and ownership began. it was forced upon the americas at gunpoint, and is still.

only a man can make a verifiable claim viva voce (with living voice) and testify to it. any group such as a BLM etc can not except though a man via agency however the man acting as agent is still a man and can still be held accountable for his "act-tions" as such if he has done wrong and the one who has been wronged is a court of competent jurisdiction.

the key here and for all mankind is becoming competent. we as a people are closer than ever to that, some of mankind is at present, courts of competent jurisdiction, can see the legal matrix and have the highest council, the great spirit.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  3. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

4. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

1 dead shot in face with hands up. I wish i could blame the government but the government doesnt make these wanna be soldiers kill its own citizens. Wether they are black or white a peaceful resolve should always be the way we try to stop each other as citizens. Too many of these cops and fbi agents have murder on their mind and it seems to not matter we are all citizens. Our troops in war are ordered that they cannot shoot first. Yet it seems the exact opposite here.

kangasj likes this.
  6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Actually not the case.
    He's dead, but not the way you stated.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-st...andoff_7_occupants_he.html#incart_maj-story-1

7. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

So, who from the Obama Administration is going to attend the funeral? After all, this guy was just a gentle farmer.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you got all of these facts from where?

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think it's his farmers play on the "hands up don't shoot" bullshit. #farmerslivesmatter

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Que RFKA calling them thugs or terrorists.

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Please direct your attention to post #8

kangasj likes this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

IF the ranchers were black he's be all up in arms about the heavy handed government. You can bet on it!

aedwards01 likes this.
  13. Jedb

I believe it was a mis-informed Official from the state of Nevada...

14. gixxerreese

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Surely there will be a video of this. I would like to see it to see how things really unfolded.

16. Jedb

Please cite the source that shows that a Witness said he was 'hands up' when shot.
    I'd really like to read that.

17. gixxerreese

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So we finally caught up with the friggin' Russian commies and anthraxed them.... seems about right :beer:

19. gixxerreese

According to victoria sharp they were shooting at them before he got out

20. You're way late, Boob.
    You would have lost your bet. I don't judge people by the color of their skin. If they were black and acted in the same manner, I'd have said the same things about them that I already did.