1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats going on in Oregon?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Jan 3, 2016.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

White man being oppressed.... So they huff, they puff and then they weez super silly stuff......

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I was reading about it earlier. Big question is how the feds react, another Waco in the making ?

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Just read a long bit about the history of it and if even half of it is true (dating back to before WW2) there is some serious over reach by the federal government.

Britt likes this.
  5. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

#farmerslivesmatter

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It could get ugly, BLM seems to have a pattern going...if it were not Th' G'ment they could qualify for RICO charges...

"Please read, what is going on and why, before you interject a stupid opinion".....WADR.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

From what I've read about it there does seem to be the typical overreach by the Government bureaucrats against a group of individuals that are just back country minded enough to put up a fight. I suspect that many of them are as serious as a heart attack. Many people in the area don't necessarily support the rebels but I would bet that of that group of non-supporters many of them secretly wish the rebels well.

8. Terrorism.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Who are they terrorising?
    Squirrels?
    Is you askeered?

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The Administration "needs" a conflict, I think they have helped fabricate this one and the "Rebels" have fallen for it...and may end up being the PosterBoys for "Reasonable Gun Restrictions"....just an observation.

11. They're using the threat of violence to achieve a political goal.

I'm not scared of terrorists.

12. ped

ped Banned

white christians cannot be terrorists. like blacks cannot be racist.

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I don't know about that RFKA. I would say it has to do more with government over reach vs states rights. These guys don't want change they just don't want the Feds fucking with them.

RRP and Britt like this.
  14. That in itself is a political goal though, Gixxerblade.

15. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

So should a group of gmen visit them and violently apprehend them in light of their terrorism?

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well then they can just move to Sierra Leone then, with those anachronistic ideas of freedom and liberty and constitutional limitations.

Buncha rebels! :p

17. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

They should be given room to destroy.

18. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I don't know what their grievances are or if they have merit. This seems easy enough to solve without a gunfight. One word. Blockade. 100-150 people require a lot of food, fresh water, heating fuel, shelter, and assorted sundries. Cut the power and gas or heat to whatever buildings they are occupying. Block all roads going in. Don't let anyone in to resupply them. It's the middle of winter, they won't last long if their access to resources is cut. They got into the area with personal vehicles, they couldn't have brought enough supplies for an extended occupation.

Once they've been starved out, they can either surrender or try to break out with force, which will fail and result in the assault party being killed. It will make them look like the aggressors and the government wins the propaganda war. I don't see how the Feds can lose this one unless they're utter fucking morons. All that's needed is patience. Cut off communications to the area while we're at it, and deny news media access for "safety considerations". I predict the government will starve them out. Once a few of the less die hard rebs leave their morale will collapse.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Crazy how bo building have been burned, no shots fired, no comminities ruined.

They are protesting and also respecting their surroundings.

Weird how things are so similar but yet so different.

Shit Roller I don't remember you saying the Ferguson protestors were terrorists...