1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That's a shame, RIP:mad:

3. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

It appears that Red Bull may have screwed the pooch, big time. They can't get the car through testing sessions, while M-B pounds out laps. Dunno if RB can recover.

4. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

They may be having a tough time, but I think all teams are struggling for reliability right now. Rossberg stopped twice on track today in the car that was the most reliable during the first test.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Red Bull's problems are going to make this season so much more interesting than the last three… I can't wait!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Red Bull's problems are going to make this season so much more interesting than the last three… I can't wait!

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Bernie won his lawsuit, even though the courts claimed the deal was corrupt. I wish he would go away.

8. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Echo?! :Poke: I'm hoping red bull can pull a surprise out of their tails but, I'm not thinking it's going to happen by the first race or two. We'll see and as mentioned, this season is really shaping up to be exciting I hope. As long as vettel and red bull still win the championship:D

9. 1coopgt

1coopgt Well-Known Member

The interesting one will be the Trial in Germany for bribery. How much jail time will the troll get .

10. merle4

Are we gonna do a fantasy league again this year? Same one or a different one? Always made even the snoozefests much more interesting.

Merle

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm up for it. I wouldn't mind finding a better one, but I'm OK either way.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It should be interesting with some of the mid pack teams now doing well. Force India and Sauber! Woot woot woot!

13. merle4

I'll see if I can find some new game. I looked into that pff1 (?) game last year but it looked crazy complicated.

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Olympics are in Sochi now, F1 will be there later this year in October. They're talking about a motorcycle race there also.

15. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I wonder if they'll have all the man holes covered in time for the race.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm sure they'll be welded down.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

So, how's testing going? Turned any laps yet? :Poke:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Why not just let the teams use the tires they want when they want? Seems silly to require you start with what you qualified on, and also having to run the different compounds in the race.

I know it's a element of strategery, but really???