1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taurus Judge

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 3, 2013.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's a PURSE gun. And it's perfect for it. It'll fit in there just fine, it's stupidly simple, it makes a big bang, it's forgiving if you're not the best shot, and it does the kind of damage that will stop an attacker in his tracks.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Does it also chamber .45 colt or just 410?

3. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

.45 long colt and .410.

4. Dits

That's a still shot from a youtube vid. Get on youtube and search Taurus Raging Judge Magnum. It'll be one of the top three.

It's damn impressive.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn! That has to kick like donkey with the shits.

6. HadBen

HadBen Well-Known Member

I bought one when they first came out and couldn't wait to get rid of it. In my opinion, there are far better choices for personal protection than a 410 shotgun pistol. Personally, I would spend the money on extra range and practice time with my real gun rather than spending money on a shotgun pistol. Just seems a little gimmicky to me.

7. Dits

Try the Casull. :D

The pins in my wrist can't take that shit.

8. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

That's cuz you're a girly girl.

9. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Not to hate but, +1. I just can't get into it. Plus it doesn't look sexy. If your gonna pull a gun on someone, you'd better look cool doing it. Otherwise, what's the point?

10. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Do you hold it sideways?

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

:stupid:

But I have to wonder....

If the Judge can shoot .45lc, and .410. And a ruger alaskan can shoot .45lc and .454 cassull.... it stands to reason the judge can at least hold a .454 casull.

Question is can it take the pressure?

MBM? Chamber one up and let us know :D

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I went on Gunbroker after this thread was started and somewhere it said you can't shoot the .454 with it.

13. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Only reason I could guess would be pressure. Chamber wise it should fit fine. It is the same diameter as 45lc and shorter than a .410 I am pretty sure.

I bet you CAN, just SHOULDNT :D

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm sure you could do it once.

15. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

16. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Huh. I've never seen one w/o a $600 price tag. At $399 I would be all over it.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That makes me wonder how much better (or worse) it would perform with a smooth bore. It would eliminate the possibility of using .45 ammo of any sort but it should improve the performance of the .410 ammo.

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I thought this thread would be about a cross between a

[​IMG]

and a

[​IMG]

19. Dits

:D

[​IMG]

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You know they actually make something like that for 3 gun competitions and other situations where you'd use the same gun for long range and close up shooting.

[​IMG]