1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rossi: marc and jorge are besties.... srsly??

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, Oct 22, 2015.

1. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'll bet MM still has a Rossi poster on his wall.

3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I think if you can race for the win without doing anything stupid, then you deserve to be there even if you are way out on points and its the last couple races, but, wasn't Ionnone doing more to interrupt Rossi?

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sounds like someone is being a bit whiney.

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He's just fucking with them, and making it so now everyone will be watching how Marquez rides..

6. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Damn. Takes Rossi down a few notches in my book. Strategy is one thing. Strategy that involves whining is still just whining.

7. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

:stupid:

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Its funny how fast some criticize other riders when they complain but will stick up for Rossi when he is the complainer. If the situation was reversed people would be laughing at Marquez and talking about Rossi's brilliant strategy. But since it was JoT tthat was whining the whining was some sort of brilliant strategy.:rolleyes:

9. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Lorenzo: "Yes, mainly on the last lap".

Jorge wins that press conference.

10. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Rossi passing Biaggi and giving him the finger was heroic. Rossi blaming his 4th place finish on faster riders is pathetic. And I'm a fanboy.

11. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

IMO there *was* something weird going on in that race. Multiple times when MM was in close proximity to VR, when he would change direction you could tell he didn't give a damn if he knocked the wheels out from under VR. Same thing that VR did to him earlier in the year, let's not forget.

But VR should just shut up about it.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

13. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

If he was really in it to help a fellow Spanaird win the championship - wouldn't he have found a non obvious way to let him win...?

14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Some of you should learn not to take everything so seriously.

15. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

:Pop:

No doubt

16. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I was convinced that Marquez wasn't running at 100% during the race until the last lap, but for a very different reason.

Look at what happened to him last year at PI when he ran the race from the front. He had a massive lead and was guaranteed to win the race if he kept it on two wheels, but he managed to crash himself out of it.

I think he was taking an Assen-like approach of following towing the fast guys in an effort to ride within his limits for as much of the race as possible. Also, what better way to understand the way that the competitions bikes work than following them around track for 20 something laps.

The fact that he laid down the fastest lap of the race on the final lap shows that he clearly was holding something in reserve. I think he slowed his pace for personal/team reasons, not to try help Jorge out.

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gee...that'll be new.

18. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

In post race pressers MM had said he pushed and overheated his tires. He slowed his pace slightly, they recovered and he was able to push hard on the last lap

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

You guys forget about Rossi and his head games? It didn't phase Jorge; however, MM93 showed a little emotion.

Rossi 1 Jorge 1 MM 0. ​

20. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

this.. could you imagine the rossi army coming out and claiming that whoever said it was a whiny bitch lol