1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rossi: marc and jorge are besties.... srsly??

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, Oct 22, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

May I suggest getting some sleep? Your assessment of the situation changes faster than a few of our members' opinions on whether they love or hate the BBS. :D

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

So….what you're saying is the guy that a lot of people call the GOAT doesn't hold the record for most wins OR most championships? HMMM:Pop:

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:
    If your analysis is any indicator of your intoxication level I would say eat now because you will not be awake for supper...:D

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The Michelin tires might work well for Rossi...if he has another 8/9/10 win season, the record is in reach.

5. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

I will stay skeptical of that large a swing in his fate based on how much influence Honda has in MotoGP, but I'd love it if it played out that way!

6. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

I absolutely think he is the GOAT. I think the level of competition he has beaten, the varied machinery he has had to master and his incredible tally of wins and championships makes him the GOAT, but I don't think he will take Ago's records.

7. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Those are not opposing comments
    Rossi is playing games off of the track
    Marquez may or may not have been playing games on the track
    Marquez' strategy netted a race win
    Rossi's performance did not

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

DCS, of course.

How's the weather down there?

I was worried about your basement flooding until I remembered you lived in a double wide.

:D

9. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

^This^ :up:

10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Lol, the wall is back!

[​IMG]

Handbag fight at dawn is next.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I put the trailer on an extra row of concrete blocks. Should be OK...:D

For the record, even most of the fancy homes do not have basements down here.:moon: