1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rossi: marc and jorge are besties.... srsly??

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, Oct 22, 2015.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Can't wait to read David Emmett's take on it.

Just when you think the racing can't get any better, the soap opera dramas rear up with a vengeance...

(And I'm talking about the Shyster - Papa fracas, of course)

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

i was counting the inevitable ;)

4. I like the drama, keeps it amusing. Motogp.com/tmz/racing/pre-race_battle_royale

5. pg_rider

pg_rider Doesn't race anymore...

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't Rossi have a financial interest in Marquez' merchandising? It's all distributed under his VR46 brand right?

7. I'm not sure if it's an exclusive deal, but VR 46 does distribute Marquez gear.

8. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Rossi is like Ric Flair...the best ever, and even at an old age still kickin ass.

WOOOOOO!!!

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Pretty good retirement plan

TEAMS
    Valentino Rossi
    Marc Marquez
    Alex Marquez
    Tony Cairoli
    Daniel Pedrosa
    Scott Redding
    Cal Crutchlow
    Pol Espargarò
    Jack Miller
    Kevin Schwantz
    Nicco Antonelli
    Romano Fenati
    Bradley Smith
    Luis Salom
    Alvaro Bautista
    Jonas Folger
    Fabio Quartararo
    Maverick Viñales
    Andrea Migno
    Franco Morbidelli
    Lorenzo Baldassarri
    Nicolò Bulega
    Luca Marini
    Francesco Bagnania

http://www.vr46racing.com/about-us.html

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

His words do taint his legacy to me....i thought at this stage that he would be more Doctorate and teaching his ways to the younger racers. He is still engaging in what seems to be pubescent behaviour by pointing fingers and basically saying you suck to MM93....I am a diehard Uccio, but I almost want to see him not win this title now.

12. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

I would love to hear what the other riders think. Just saw Ben Spies opinion on his twitter, he seems to think MM was playing around.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

who cares if MM93 was? no one was put into danger, and the fastest rider won the race.

14. roxychic46

Guess it doesn't matter if a lapped rider ignores the Blue flag then?

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

This thread is boring. It needs more slap-fight.

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

High five.

17. :up:

I'm gonna have to watch it again tonight.

18. condon66

condon66 Member well known

How does your question relate? You're not comparing apples to oranges. You're comparing apples to......I don't know.....planes?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

:up:

20. roxychic46

"who cares if MM93 was? no one was put into danger, and the fastest rider won the race."

From this logic, a soon to be lapped rider is not endangering anyone if he ignores the Blue flag...so no big deal then.

If MM was the fastest and IF he did play around with VR, then it ultimately effects the championship. I just think it would be interesting to hear the opinions of fellow riders.

If you two were fighting for the WERA National Championship, and I was out of contention, but was the fastest rider playing with positions instead of just riding my own race to WIN.... you wouldn't be pissed?