1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rossi: marc and jorge are besties.... srsly??

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, Oct 22, 2015.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Dorna paid MM to slow Rossi down to tighten up the championship for increased viewership. Mongo was the intermediary in the exchange.

2. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

I honestly think there is some weight behind what Rossi said. Although I'm surprised he said it out loud. I think the proof is in the pudding in the last 10 laps, especially at the 7 laps remaining point. MM did all that work to catch up to JL, then maintaining the .4 gap to JL passing with ease at Lukey Heights.....

It just doesn't add up for me. Remember, Iannone agreed.

3. ton

ton Arf!

Collusion doesn't matter much if you haven't got the pace to be in front of the three people you're mad at.

4. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I thought Nicky Hayden say something to that effect back in his luckiest year ever, too.

5. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Guys, you have him all wrong. He's just a working class pom who just speaks his mind.

As a dedicated uccio I am disappointed in the legend.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Then why take the win away from Jorge?

Marquez already explains why he did what he did.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dude's got some awfully specific references, he certainly has been thinking this way for a while. Could it be true? Possibly.

Still was bitchy as fuck to say it tho.

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Yup. Would have been better to win it and then say that shit with a tone of "don't matter. can't stop me."

10. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

truth

11. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

So what I'm hearing is, it's all great when Rossi is "battling" with other riders, then fuxs off at the end to beat them all. "He's just trying to keep it interesting for the fans". But, if someone else does it to Rossi, that is collusion and is bad. :rolleyes:

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Where's the "not this shit again" emoticon?

13. 1coopgt

1coopgt Well-Known Member

At one point in the race Marc motioned to Rossi to follow him so that he could help him catch back up to Lorenzo. But no Rossi kept the game up of passing and repassing and in the end hurting his own cause

14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Marquez was out there just having fun making stuff interesting. I said that while it was all unfolding.

Kind if like track days.. You go out there and play with your slower buddies but at the end of the day...

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Well, going bar to bar with Rossi has not worked out well for Marquez this year until PI.

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Soooooo...... As a faithful Uccio, I will now rewatch the race with a bias towards Marquez.....

17. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

?

Marquez started the last lap in 3rd place almost a second behind Lorenzo?

I like Rossi, but his statements are taking a lot away from what was one of the better final laps MotoGP has seen in years.

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

He sure is, and it will be in there subconscious. Win as easy as you can, whilst others are working hard, he is a true tactician:up:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just remembered the conversation I had with the Buffalo Shyster when he called me after watching the race. I mentioned to him the rising signs of hostility when Marquez moved over towards Rossi on the cool-down lap to shake his hand, and Valentina started hand-bitching about Marquez racing her too close. Doyle didn't agree with my interpretation of the hand gestures and called the footage "inconclusive." I believe I just won the case on appeal. :D

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:
    Dude, really?