1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Aug 26, 2010.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It didn't come with a number? I just got a US number on Skype last week.

2. random hero

random hero Banned

I know your ego doesn't allow you to see this, but a lot of people come here for reasons beyond you Sean, as a matter of fact I can't think of one reason why anyone would come to this board because of you, unless people out there love stories involving you and ben spies being on a first name basis. There is a wealth of knowledge on the board, and some really good people, you being the "professional asshole" doesn't attract many people to this bbs is my guess. I've never disrespected wera as a whole, like I said, a LOT of good people MAKE UP THE CLUB, again wera isn't sean mongo clark. Get over yourself, I know it's hard to believe but one day your wife will step down and wera will still go on :rolleyes:

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Honestly, you're disrespecting your own thread with this.

And not for nothing, but you do jump on just about every cat here like you own the joint, and seem to always be looking for a fight - which also makes me wonder why you come here to begin with.

That said, I am sorry for your loss. Death of a loved one is as bad as it gets, everytime :(

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Mongo, simply put, you're a piece of shit. the only respect i have for you at this point is the fact that you help provide a race org and a forum that i enjoy participating with. but as a person, you're about fucking worthless. my boss is a fucking dick and not liked by a single one of his employees. but if he came into work one day asking for prayer because he was in a situation like luke's, there's no way i would consider stooping to the level of telling him off. the situation is hard enough as it is. how often has it been discussed on this board how tight knit the racing community is? and what's one of the biggest sources, if not the biggest source, of contact with fellow racers? this forum. i've seen some of the things luke has posted on here and no i don't always agree with him. so what. they're fucking words. he didn't bang your wife, he didn't shoot your dog, and he didn't slash your tires. you've simply had arguments and disagreement leading to a dislike for each other. get the fuck over it. i lost my father much too soon as well and i can assure you i'd probably still be sitting in jail had someone made a comment such as yours the day he passed. you're a fucking pompus keyboard cowboy. if you felt it so necessary to give luke such a rash of shit, why don't you man up and go say it in person. otherwise be a man and take the high road and keep your fucking mouth shut. now go ahead and ban me.

luke, i am deeply sorry for your loss. may your father R.I.P. and i wish the best for you.

5. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

wow. Kick a guy in the most tragic time in life. couldn't just let that go huh? I would have expected more from the Moderator of the WERA board. Guess not.

I don't know any of the nonsense that Mongo is complaining about nor do I care. May your father rest in peace.

Now I unsubscribe to this thread because I do not care to hear whatever persnickity reply Mongo has to say to me.

6. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Ouch...

Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it will be like when I lose my Dad...All of my parents (divorces) are getting older....It will be tough. R.I.P. Dad...Good luck to you.

I am am another who loves this board for all of the knowledge everyone brings to it. I do not race anymore...And WERA was not the most convenient org for me to race in (I did a few though)...But it is a great great group of people with a lot to offer in all different areas...I also love to buy here...A lot of trustworthy people.

I too will unsubscribe...

7. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

Ok, so the guy is nothing but rude to you. So what? Its not like he came ringing your door bell trying to solicit a prayer. You could just have easily ignored the thread as opposed to posting what you did. So, Hero asking for prayers for his father about to end his fight with cancer is "relentless stupid shit?" Perhaps if you deserved more respect you would receive more.

Mongo, I don't know you from the next guy. In fact I picture you as a 6 foot umpa lumpa (I think I saw a pic somewhere). I have just heard of your reputation from different riders and organizers and other personalities in the industry. The only good thing I have ever heard about you is that you run a decent race organization. Although, from what I have seen on the board I can understand why so many people have their opinions.

Hero has a point, I didn't think this was the WERA BBS staring MONGO as THE MAIN ATTRACTION!!!! This board is made up of good people with good information about a sport that we all love. Simply put, it is a great resource to meet like minded people and discuss topics near and dear to us. So, congrats on that part for sure but I seriously doubt anyone logs in here for the purpose of seeing what "The GREAT MONGO" is up to. Maybe I missed the boat on that one.

I have issues to work on??? I log into this forum three or four times a week, I don't sit at home or (work??) continually logged into a message board. I also don't have a facebook account with absolutely no pictures of myself but just the food I eat and the beer I drink. I will not disagree that I have some issues, but A. you are not privy to any of them and B. the pot has once again called the kettle black.

8. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

Here we go. This is a great example of both voicing your opinion but not being a dick about it. I don't know Suburbanrancher either, but I respect the guy. Not to mention I love his avatar :up:

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

descent: a movement downward

decent: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's rude to WERA - that is a hell of a lot more than being rude to me. He hates WERA, he hates the BBS. You guys can try to make it about me but it's not going to work. I'm merely pointing out his hypocrisy. This has nothing to do with his loss or his families loss. This is about HIS choice to continue to be on the board with the entire internet out there where he can look for sympathy. H has attacked WERA repeatedly, that is unacceptable and loses him ANY chance of sympathy for anything he brings to this board. Yes, I am protective of WERA, I'm protective if Evelyne, and responding to some fucking keyboard jockey asshole trying to use something that is WERA's is part of that. If all of you pissed at me don't get that I am protective of WERA then you're the ones with the problem. No one gets to get away with using what Evelyne has created over the years - including the board - to promote themselves in any way while at the same time attacking what she's done. Then to try and use your dying father to gain sympathy on top of it? I can't stand scum like that, Luke doesn't have friends on here he can't contact some other way, the only reason he posted this thread is to sucker you guys into feeling sorry for poor little Luke. Congrats, you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Quite simply if you don't like it, don't let the virtual door hit you on the way out.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, totally ignore anything I said about feeling bad for his family, which I honestly do, I have a hell of a lot of personal experience with the same thing they are going through...

12. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

How embarassing :eek:

Thank you for your attention to detail and pointing that out. :up:

13. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

Can you really not tell the difference between the two posts???

Sorry to hear about you and your family's trials with cancer. Personally, it has never affected anyone from my family but I couldn't imagine watching a loved one slowly deteriorate while trying to fight. Condolences to you sir.

14. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Is it that hard to imagine not being sympathetic to a character that is hostile to you and all you represent, Penal Code?

Can you imagine maybe thinking, "Hey? That sucks, God bless dad, and Junior? You're still a dick."

I mean is that just inconcievable?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, he didn't talk about your buddy directly. I was more direct in my criticism of someone who constantly tears down this community while at the same time trying to use them for his own ends.

16. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

Good for you mate. Rationalizing my actions helps me from realizing how much of an ass I am too. :up: This is obviously going no where. We have successfully turned a thread about Hero's dad into a Hero and Mongo bashing session. I withdraw from this conversation. Good day to all.

17. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

18. terri

terri #137 crew chief and mom

I have more respect for a man that can set his pride aside and ask for prayers for his family than the man that kicks him when he's down. I would ask every praying human for prayers even my enemies if I thought it would bring comfort and solace to my love ones.

19. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Really? I guess I see it as more of conceptual continuum of sorts...You know, like over on one side you have Osama binLaden, and on the other side the nicest guy in the world?

Now say Binny signed on and said, "Hey, sorry about the World Trade Center, and that Pentagon thing, oh, yeah, and that scorched field in Pennsylvania, and you know, all those dead people, but my dad died, say a prayer..."

You know what I'd think?

I'd think, "Hey Binny? Fuck you, sorry about your luck! Have a nice day!"

Now I know, that probably makes me a dick, but you see, it probably also makes me human...So somewhere on that scale of dickishness, I fall in there, Mongo falls in there, Binny falls in there, and Random Hero too...

Now old RH, he's not Binny, I feel bad for the guy, but what Mongo said wasn't wrong, RH is a prick, he probably knows that, and this is a pretty weird place to be looking for sympathy when every public display you have ever made here is basically, "Look at me, I'm a prick!"...

20. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hey Fellas - the Indy GP is on in 3 hours.

Let's crack a beer and move forward. :beer: