1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Very sorry to hear it man. Best wishes to the survivors and hope pop has a peaceful journey. F&CK CANCER!

2. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Ugh sorry to hear it. Prayers sent. Life is not easy.

3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Wow, this one hits way to close to home. Prayers for the whole family

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Sorry to hear it Luke.

RIP

5. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

May he rest in peace. And our prayers are with you and yours now.

6. random hero

random hero Banned

Thanks for all of the well wishes.... Cancer is a bummer, watching the closest person in your life go from a strong healthy man, to such a sick, tiny helpless individual was by far the hardest thing I've ever endured. It was really a bitter sweet ending, we all knew what the outcome would be, and I can honestly say it was nice to see him not having to suffer anymore. I'll miss him everday, but his life on earth had gotten to be so incredibly hard, I wouldn't wish cancer, or the suffering on anyone (even james toesland ;) )

Guys, take care of yourselves.. He had signs & symptoms for a couple years, blew them off and ultimately paid the price at the age of 54... Thanks again for everything!

7. R1FLO

R1FLO Well-Known Member

May your father RIP . Sad to say but somtimes its better to go then stay and suffer .. My uncle died same way strong healthy ox only to be eatin away slowly . Pops went into ER Feb 09'after gettin him stable he made us all go home then 5am get a call saying hes on life support . Never got to say Goodbye the way it should of been , never will be at peace with my self for listening to leave his bedside even tho he was stubborn ass . Everyday i think about it and cant come to grips . Sold my bikes because dont feel stable riding and thinking about him .

God be with your family and saying a prayer for you and yours .

8. gripped

gripped Well-Known Member

Luke

I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost my mom to cancer in 97 so let me know if you need anything, saying a prayer for you and your family tonight.

Mark

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Prayers sent.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

First - I'm sorry for you and your family, I spent a large part of one summer a few years back going back and forth to Ohio with the last trip being a run from Vegas to watch dad die.

Second - you hate me, hate WERA, have said repeatedly you'd never give the company that provides this forum a dime of your money, hate this board and yet you come here for sympathy? You are one messed up little man.

11. random hero

random hero Banned

Mongo.... I never came anywhere for sympathy, I don't need you or anyone to feel sorry for me. I'm honestly at a loss that you'd stoop this low to shit talk my situation, your a true class act sean

12. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Same situation for my Dad, but passed away at 49.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw you. You came here for attention, sympathy, prayers, whatever. You're the one stooping to new lows by using something provided by a company/people you have repeatedly bitched about and hate to get that attention. I know what it's like losing a dad in the manner you did, I however didn't feel the need to use my father for attention when he died...

You have a fucked up view of class.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm afraid Hugh Mongus spoke the truth here.

15. random hero

random hero Banned

Sean I never once asked for anything directed at myself, nor am I here for attention or sympathy, I don't need my ego inflated like yourself. My family, 10 year old brother could use all the prayers possible right now.. I'm not going to let you and your small army of internet cronies but a damper on my day today, if you don't like my post delete it. One day I'll make a trip out to a wera event, I'd love to meet you in person

16. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Somehow I knew this would happen. Honestly Mongo, what would be wrong with just saying "your dad will be in my thoughts" and moving on? Are you trying to prove your haters right? Yes, Random Hero is a very close friend of mine. I disagree with his opinions on this board quite a bit. Sometimes I post up just to "stir the stew" so to speak about Mongo promoting WERA as the best thing since Jesus but its all fun and games. Hero asks for prayers and you take the low road with a low blow??? Are you even human? Listen, if he wanted sympathy from anyone he would have told you the rest of the story.

Any respect I had for you has been lost.

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Maybe all of you guys who don't race WERA, hate Mongo, whatever should just go away????

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Random Hero carefully dodges the question of his presence here every time it comes up. And it comes up a lot.

I'll miss Penal Code (he's leaving, right?). He can be funny.

19. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

I think I'm going to pray for everyone...

20. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

Did I ever say I was leaving? If I did and you can show me, I will gladly leave this forum and never come back. I am a man of my word, and strong conviction (usually).