1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Aug 26, 2010.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I figured someone who has no respect for the people running a business would take his business elsewhere. Apparently, I misjudged your reaction to the situation. I guess that's why you said "usually" and not "always." ;)

2. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

I hate the people who run my gym but I still go there because some of the people are cool and its close to my house. So, your analogy really isn't all inclusive. I come to this board because there are some cool people and a lot of good information. I don't post a ton but I read a lot of what is going on. Yes, my respect for Mongo is gone and he is well within his rights to block my use of this site if he so chooses. However, I dont come here for him. If I say I am going to do something, I will do it. That is what I meant by my conviction to my word.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess that's what we do different. I wouldn't help them pay the rent with my money.

4. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

Yeah, it sucks but if we had ever met you would know that the gym is a major part of my life and I have to go to a place that isn't crowded and has some descent people. Once I find a place, its kind of like a second home for me and it takes more than a couple turd buckets to make me leave.

5. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

We have moved WAY off topic. Hero, I know life has given you some major lemons and this is just the latest. So far you have done really well for yourself despite the set backs and I am proud of you.

6. random hero

random hero Banned

Just delete the thread... I had no idea asking for prayers for my family was being an attention whore (i'll make sure and note that for the similar threads in the future). I'll take it up with Mongo in person after his comments today

7. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

:(

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Cancer sucks!

9. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Somebody please get this on video if it doesn't happen on the East Coast. People making threats on the Internet are always entertaining.

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

FWIW, asking someone or many to PRAY FOR YOU aint easy if you really mean it, IMO.

Sorry for the loss of your father.

11. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Wow

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The guy has been nothing but rude to me, the company I work for, and this entire site. Yet he comes here looking for prayers? Fuck that - he's the rude one as are you. Don't like me responding to your relentless stupid shit with honesty? Quit logging in. I treat everyone on this board with the respect they deserve - and Luke deserves exactly the same amount he's shown me and WERA - which in case you missed it is less than none. I am absolutely amazed that either of you come here as much as you hate me. You both have some serious issues you should work on.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What are you going to do? Beat me up? Make me cry by telling me your story of woe? You started the trip down to this level, not me. Go read the shit you've posted on the board and tell me why I should have any sort of sympathetic feeling for you...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it does. Watching loved ones wither away in pain is a horrible thing.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mongo, since you're here, did you get a text message from me or did I send it to the wrong cell phone?

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Was it after 9 pm?

17. fastest

fastest Well-Known Member

Payers sent. I lost my dad to heart disease. When I grew up I had no respect for his actions or ways,but the day he came to visit then passed away a few days later left me with regrets. Sorry to hear this and wish you the best.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

After 9 PM, I call, I don't send a text message. :)

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got it :D

Couldn't respond of course...