1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2022 silly season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Not sure whether this is the right thread to post in.

I am absolutely thrilled with Danilo’s two victories. Personally happy for Eraldo. Raising the bar.

Once a Wanker.., G 97 and 27 like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Eraldo didn’t raise anything other than the cholesterol of the team. :D
    He’s a sponsor and a likable face on the team.

G 97 likes this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Funny, but... your fellow Pennsylvanian put the entire deal together after he approached Petrucci at COTA last year, he got Cibatti/Tardozzi/GiGi and one more I’m forgetting... all to agree to hire Danilo to come to MA and to send the right crew to make a difference... there were a few Euro articles/interviews with Danilo where he went into detail... and a bunch of Eraldo back in Italy “just out to dinner with friends” posts... cool that a generations old Duc guy is still making a difference at his age

G 97, The Great One, koth442 and 3 others like this.
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

He is a force of nature, that’s for sure.

5. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

He was there, he was hanging in the pits talking with Joe Roberts and Roger Hayden on Friday.

6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

5 second gap to Petrucci in Race 2. Yikes.

hotnail likes this.
  7. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I think the most important thing is that his V4R is absolutely the best looking bike on grid, and that's more important than race results :clap::clap::clap:

8. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

No way... Westby "Goldie" rocks the grid!!!

9. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Since I’ve raced a lot of dirt I gotta say, there’s two guys out there with mad talents on any surface, including dirt. Petrux winning a leg of the Dakar this year is beyond impressive, and Gagne, a few years ago finishing in the top 20 in a National MX. And lest we forget, that was a sort of expanded and very very scary challenging Supercross style track, at Miller, that one of the regular competitors called “man’s racing.” Here’s hoping these guys find each other on the track regularly this year.

10. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I wasn't aware of Jake's MX skills. That explains some things to me. I also am looking forward to some great racing at the pointy end of the grid.

11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

im over on the discord getting abused but very happy to say that Rocco Landers has entered SS for the season per S. Bice

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Just read that Eraldo and Danilo are from the same town in Italy... makes even more sense now...

13. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

he and Josh Hayes were RIPPING at Buttonwillow last Monday.. I went to turn into Phil Hill (a blind crest), Rocco beat me to it and I wussed out, rode in the dirt. LOL

koth442, Nathey, jd41 and 1 other person like this.
  14. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

That's great news!

Namarow, lopitt85 and henry_carlson like this.
  15. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

holy hell. grid sizes are massive for ATL... Twins has 42, Stock 1000 has 39, Supersport has 27, JR has 18, and superbike has 37 (stock 1000 combination)

evakat, MyWayGuy, Nathey and 6 others like this.
  16. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Did anyone notice Ashton Yates is signed up for Stk1000 on his CBR1000RR-R, guess he's racing the BMW in SBK and the CBR in Stk1000?

17. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Yes, his plan is to race the Scheibe bike in Superbike and the CBR in Stock1000

18. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

27 for supersport is far more than I expected... must a lot of local racers signed up?

19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Bored sitting at the Lincoln dealer waiting for the wife's ride to get done so...
    So let's say each rider buys only 3 sets for the weekend that's over 150 large in doughnuts, damn.

koth442 likes this.
  20. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

I've never though about how many tires are used at a Motoamerica event.