1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2022 silly season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 20, 2021.

1. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Talk about smooth. Petrux had that bike basically perfectly inline the whole time. So smooth. I look forward to the rest of the season.

henry_carlson and cosp600rr like this.
  2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Petrucci did in one race what baz couldnt do in a season

5axis, MachineR1 and 27 like this.
  3. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Tomorrow should be interesting with Gagne back and Petrucci arguably needing to push a little harder.

I cannot believe Attack Performance couldn’t get the bike working (again) for the race. I bet some random electrical connection or a pushed pin that made the mapping go sideways.

Also, props to Gagne for how he handled the issue. There are some other racers in the paddock who probably would have thrown a fit and stomped off. Strong mental game for Gagne.

koth442 likes this.
  4. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Where is Jakes back up bike.

Are you telling me he ONLY has 1 machine at a race weekend?!?!

What an embarrassing situation for a multiple MA superbike champion smh

5. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1

Monsterdood likes this.
  6. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Lol it’s a MA rule

Attached Files:

7. koth442

Effectively, yes. While a 2nd bike is technically there, it's not like GP where he can just go grab it and jump on.

8. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Rules say technical director can call A bike unrepairable then present B for technical inspection. Im thinking that engine or electrical gremlins aren't unrepairable :rolleyes:

9. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Not even close to the same bike. Petrucci has the new rear subframe trick kit and Baz was still running the old shit.

henry_carlson likes this.
  10. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

It was good watching for sure….just hate to see such few legit factory or factory supported programs. It felt like three legit pro level racers out there and then a bunch of super fast club racers.

badmoon692008, Dragginass and GNC like this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Saw a post last night that autoparts4less missed their payments to the NASCAR team they sponsored.. hopefully not a sign of things to come for motoamerica

henry_carlson likes this.
  12. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

Petrux basically said he was injured and not 100%, also the bike wasnt setup the best for the Dunlops. The fact is that professional MotoGP riders that have won races are next level. Slowly his performance will degrade because he isnt being pushed and the bikes are far more forgiving but lets hope he crushes it this season.

13. koth442

I'd much rather see him and Gagne duke it out for the title.

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I searched, why is Herrin not @ COTA ?
    Nothing on his FB or Instagram pages

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No whoolies allowed?

16. koth442

1. He is, as a spectator.
    2. It's superbike only. Herrin is riding supersport.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

18. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

he posted some pics yesterday. he's spectating because he's on the JV team this year

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you expected them to present a second bike for technical inspection while the race was a starting?

Suzuka_joe likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is the guys issue with him being injured? Why is he so stupidly adamant that his rider and reporters are all lying?