1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katana will beat any WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by kATANAMAN, May 3, 2001.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm gonna have to go see if this surpassed the HB/CB one for most posts in the first hour or two....

2. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

I am BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK whats up you sad asses......I will come to texas any day of the fucking week....you name the time and the place, KATANAMAN is ready for a little bit of action.....and i will be packin too, becuase if i don't get PAID.....somebodys gettin SPRayed....FOR REAL.......MY KATANA IS THE SHIT, NO JOKE.

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I haw a PW50 that will smoke your Can-of-tuna, squidboy. And watch the language punk!!!

4. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Anyway you can make it to Putnam for the opening round KittyMan? I am sure Tat man would love a piece of ya....

[​IMG]

5. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

by the way, hAVE tROUBLE sPELLING yOUR nAME kATmAN?

[​IMG]

6. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

why don't you set the date katanaqueen?
    i would like to see the action.
    let us know a.s.a.p. so we all can request the time off work to watch the festivities.

7. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Who is this chump anyway??

8. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

Alright, who is [email protected], someone figure out who is and bust him! [​IMG]
    This is too funny.
    Eric

9. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

HB/CB needed 5hours 24minutes to reach 76 posts.

10. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

Katanaman,
    You gonna get KILLED bringing a knife to a gunfight.......the throttle is the grip on the right by the way.....LoL!

LEEnSV #881 Novice

11. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Don't forget the powerband [​IMG]

12. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Tip of the hat to Katanaman. He sure got this crowd going! [​IMG]

13. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

He didn't get the whole crowd going! I never went! *tsk* *tsk* Thiam has been reduced to a topic-hopping rabble rouser, with no original topic to call home. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Woe betide the great posters of this BBS. Or something to that effect.....uh....why, yes, I was just leaving. ...why do you ask?

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

14. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

I was wondering what took you so long.

15. wera256

wera256 Well-Known Member

Hey Tuna, in Indy well I got a bike for you CBR900RR with a Turbo and nitrous so how much HP do you want to go up against.....let me see disconnect the nitrous turn down the boost and flatten the front tire, don't need it....pull two plugs out and ot would be ready to go..what ya think.

16. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Just added wheelie bars and set the ole
    Murray up for alchohol. Im ready to mow
    that Katana.

17. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Done in my best "Timmy" voice:

KATUNA!! DUHHH, LIVIN' A LIE, LIVIN' A LIE, KATUNA!!

18. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

I'm with you Duke Boy. I smell something bad and it rides a Katana. I think punk boy needs to put up or shutup. He's bringing a knife to a gun fight [​IMG]

19. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Katana brings one word to mind....SQUID

20. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Sean, put down the crack pipe! [​IMG]

I've just been bored with the BBS lately. It's fun when the riding is slow, but I've been spending lotsa time on the track over the past month.