Katana will beat any WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by kATANAMAN, May 3, 2001.

1. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

truthfully, i was quite shocked he had the cojones to respond to my e-mail in the first place.
    i was all excited to see see the mighty kan-o-tuna crush that timid little ex of yours (insert little smily thing here).
    let us know if he actually sets a date. it would be worth the trip down.

2. wera219

wera219 Well-Known Member

katanaBOY is a fake,poser,wannabe...email me BOY and we will set it up

3. Jep46

Jep46 Active Member

BIGFOOT Any time Your ready ,We can shut down the bacon bit , oops! Croutona with 1 of those GSXR1,000,000. Like old #25 boy has
    or with the Razor, heard there on sale at sharper image. [​IMG] :P

4. brian

brian Well-Known Member

wait don't leave. i want in on some of the fun. I live in southern IN and it takes me about 2 hours to get to indy. lets meet in seymour, IN. exit 50 A. at the mc. D's. I'd bring my 2001 GSXR 600 but wait that won't be fair for you. tell ya what I'll just bring my kawasaki kdx 200. just make the check payable to RRW-air fence fund. I'll bring my wife so she can take pictures and I'll talk to John and see if he can put the picture of you getting out ran by a dirt bike in RRW. since you are donating so much money. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

5. holcomb298

holcomb298 Well-Known Member

you know...Katanaman is a perfect example
    of why people rip on Indiana - WT...

6. Comet117

Comet117 Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't blame Indiana, blame the orifice he came out of,...
    or blame Darwin for letting one slip through,...
    or blame his Daddy for not pulling out in time...
    [​IMG]
    Joe

7. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

That was fun! We need squids to post more often! He got you guys ready to rumble! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. wera219

he has got everyone ready to rumble...but were did he go now were are just getting warmed up...

9. jwb

he gave an e-mail address so we could all e-mail him once an hour till he cracks and has to "race" someone just to get us to leave him alone.

10. wera219

his last reply was almost 24 hours ago..he is probley out doing test runs on the tuna at the local air strip..by the way what is
    0-60 on a tuna like 20seconds or so and the 1/4 mile 15 minutes...come on katanaBOY race my honda spree or GSXRgirl's razz...

11. wera219

ok to make it fair on my spree i will ride a passenger and let you start 3 bike lenghts ahead..how is that

12. Comet117

Dont tempt me...it's just too easy...hehehe.

[​IMG]
    Just Kidding,
    Joe

13. wera219

i agree with you nag the squid boy..he deserves it..he kept blabbing i want some Competition well the punk has over 130 replys of comp...he backed down..I think he should go by katanaBOY not katanaman..what a loser..

14. jwb

i preferred katanaqueen

15. carrollm

carrollm Fast Rice Racing #71 ex.

Sounds like Kat man hasn't ridden any of the new modern technology stuff. You know,chassis
    design and suspention changes could make you
    go even faster(?) than you are now. Why did you go with the Katana? Why are you bringing
    a drag race issue to this list? Should'nt you
    be on the NHRA list? Do you have problems with 2nd gear in your bike? I have a 86 GSXR1100 that keeps busting 2nd.Do you wear leathers? Do you hold your feet out when you start? Did you ever fart on the line? Did you ever forget to turn on your gas? Did you ever
    think before you got on this list?

16. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Hey Fireball! Are you going to run him with your bike in the back or without? I figure the extra weight of the bike might make it slighly more interesting... Can I ride along?

Is your motor back together yet? I guess you probably know the might Fizzer won't be making the first weekend *damn* but I'll be there! (Remember a certain little GS from Road Atlanta?)

17. cyberthug

cyberthug New Member

dude katanaman you are a freakin moron!!!

18. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

FYI, in the news this morning I read where production of U.S. workers dropped a tenth of a percent last quarter for the first time in 6 years. I wonder if the BBS can suck another tenth of a percent out of it next quarter!!!

19. Comet117

So if he's so confident about winning, why was he spied bringing a backup ride home ??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Joe

[This message has been edited by Comet117 (edited 05-10-2001).]

20. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Did someone ask for this to be bumped to the top? [​IMG]

<bump>