1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katana will beat any WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by kATANAMAN, May 3, 2001.

1. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

BTW, where's Tom?? He must be passed out from the painkillers.

2. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

what's the word I'm looking for???

PA-SHAW!!! I read where nasa hooked that thing on to the shuttle for a little extra gravity breaking thrust.

Whoever Katanaman is, thank you, it's about time this BBS was amusing. But now i have the batman themesong in my head.
    Katanananananananana katanaman!! [​IMG]

3. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Gee, thanks! Just rub it in, why don't you!

::runs away sobbing::

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

4. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

that was my guess too.

5. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

Well guys it was noce rattling yall nerves, you guys have a decent message board, but yall sure talk alot of shit....anyway if yall wanna race me, [email protected] I am outta herererererererererere
    KATANA KATANNA KATANA KATANA........4LIFE

6. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

You know... I thought it was a joke at first because someone was bored. I'm still leaning that way but I'm almost ready to believe that the moron is serious. Usually someone fesses up by now [​IMG]

Can-A-Tuna man... I know you're a little confused an all with this Internet thing, but this is a roadracing website... you know, with those people you're heard about who actually know how to ride motorcycles (other than in a straight line).

We don't care how fast you go in a 1/4 mile...The front stretch is the part of the track we use to relax and take a breather.

- Roach

7. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

He's scared...we seriously gave him challenges and now he says we aren't serious. Whatever Kanatuna...run away, run away like a panzie!!

[This message has been edited by GSXRGIRL (edited 05-03-2001).]

8. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

HEE HEE HEE

she called you a panzie!!
    she called you a panzie!!

giv'em what fer GSXRGIRL!!

9. wera256

wera256 Well-Known Member

Tuna put your post up on dragbike.com and go run the big boys, they have more money in the rear wheel than your kan o tuna....but if you are serious about it I'll run up at Edgewater with my 89 chevy van race hauler need to give the headache to some one else... it will come in handy when you blow that motor up and have to haul it home..

[This message has been edited by wera256 (edited 05-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by wera256 (edited 05-03-2001).]

10. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Hey kids, looks like all the juicy stuff is over on the "Metz/Pirelli $50 off for 10 sets... " topic. Evidentally, Tracee said some stuff that got Clark all riled up, and Steve said the F-word. Then Tracee pulled his comments. And we missed it! Over Katana boy. KATANA BOY, YOU WILL PAY! YOU MADE US MISS REAL BBS DRAMA! BETTER CHECK YOURSELF, FOOL!

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

11. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

No Thiam, it's not me. You see, I have a katana that's no where near stock, which means I know exactly how full of shit this clown is.

12. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

But didn't you get a kick out of this? [​IMG]

13. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

LOL, most definitely Paige.....it's hilarious!

14. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

just to show everyone what a loser i am i actually e-mailed this guy to see when he was going to be in texas to answer wff's challenge. he replied saying he will be there the second week of june.
    andre, did he puff up and actually set a date with you?
    please, let us know.

15. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Yawn...

well, that was just like a drag-race. A sudden burst of noise then nothin...

16. Double Vision

Double Vision Member

All of you fellow racers need to disregard this CRACK smokin' fool. It is obvious that he is no more than a teenie bopper who just got their first REAL toy. By they way Roach, RIGHT ON!!

17. rwball111

rwball111 Well-Known Member

Ok squid boy, where do you run that junk here in Indy? I have a friend that will run you here local for whatever jack you got. Like PPR said you better be able to run faster than low 8 sec 1/4 mile times! But if its street racin then it don't matter what times you run 'cause you"ll have your a$$ handed to you anyway!
    A lot of the guys will be here 5-12/13 for the Putnam race, why don't you register and race with us? Oh I'm sorry you have that short attention span and won't last 8 laps!

18. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

I know those kat-a-tonic 600's suck,but I heard 750's like Katboys are baaad mofo's!!Sumpin'like 72hp & 487lbs dry...ya'll gonna think twice now huh?!? [​IMG]

19. WFF

WFF Well-Known Member

=====>No, kanokrappa didn't set a date with me. No date, no terms, no serious talk.

"The second week of June".... sounds like a period of about 9 days depending on how the bullshipper figures it. Yeah, I'm gonna sit around and wait for him. [​IMG]

I guess the variable ride-height adjusters are gonna come in handy. Drop the rear, drop the front, and pick up about a 1/2 second over regular RR-bike drag times. Then whip out the wrenches and show the boy what tire warmers are used for. [​IMG]

I assume you can bring your "tools" to the track to make sure he pays up? [​IMG]

Gee, now I'm all scared and everything! Do you think my puny little EX500 has a chance against his mighty Kanotuna? [​IMG]

20. wera219

wera219 Well-Known Member

i tried to get him to run my honda spree but he was scared....I offered the punk a hotel room but he turned it down...he is all talk like i said on page one he probley can't even ride a bike except for his huffy or murry better yet he probley rides a scooter