1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katana will beat any WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by kATANAMAN, May 3, 2001.

1. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

My Katana is respectable. [​IMG] It's all stock except the pipes and it fits me perfectly. [​IMG]

2. wera219

wera219 Well-Known Member

hey i offered katanaBOY to do some twistys but no, probley has it streached out 2 feet with an air-shifter and all that other drag-race straight line crap

3. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Speaking of which, I was leaving work the other day and pulled out behind a guy on a GXSR 600 and a guy on an R1. Surprisingly, they had full leathers on. Anyway, the guy on the R1 did not pick his feet up all the way down Peachtree St. I was just waiting for him to break his leg...

4. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed in you people. You totally missed my Back to the Future reference. Michael J. Fox would never forgive you if he found out about it.

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles

5. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Man, it's chromed out with a jet kit and a woowoo.

6. wera219

hope i did not offend you If the punk will ever quit talkin his crap and step up to the plate I will take his tuna and give it to you..you can yuse it for spare parts [​IMG]

7. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

You didn't offend me at all. [​IMG] I don't want any spares, I want an SV. [​IMG]

8. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

I got it. I just don't understand why you have a flux capcacitor if you can't time travel with it. I hope that CBR can at least hit 88mph. [​IMG]

9. wera219

I caught your flux-capacitor, you know though katanaBOY novice230 hace 1.21 giga-watts of HP SO WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!

10. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Whoever started this thread is getting a kick out of us. LOL

11. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

I know, we can pit him against #202. 1/4 mile drag race off a cliff. Hell they'd both go over trying to sastify their egos. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by rfknight (edited 05-03-2001).]

12. wera219

I don't think KatanaBoy Realize's what he started...hey Novice230 wanna buy some plutonium..for your bike. although i am sure katanBoy's runs spring water in the kan-o-tuna

13. PPR

PPR Well-Known Member

Well bring your Indy ass over to Cincinnati, Like Mongo Said to Edgewater and it will be done. Ron Sizemore has GSXR ready to go for the stip since that is your world. Call Pro-Stock Performance 513-353-9112 and set up a date and time. Your hunk of junk had better be about to run flat 8.50 sec in the 1/4 or keep your mouth shut. Please the sooner the better so I can futher inform my fellow roadracing family how UGLY this is going to be.

14. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

I can time travel with it. That's why I can run the 1/4 mile in negative 10 seconds. Get it? I am too clever for words sometimes.

AND I'M WAY-THE-H*LL TOO FAST FOR KANT-RACE-LIKE-A-MAN.

That is all. Further bulletins will be posted.

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

15. wera219

so true he is probley some kid who found a stack of his dads cyclewords in the attic from the early 90's wanting to mess with us..he probley cannot seat on the bike and let his feet touch the ground

16. wera219

he hasn't responded in 20 minutes he just a little boy in a man's and woman's(GSXRGirl) world now ...i guess he backed is sorry little sh%t talkn a$$ down cause he knows he and got a chance I even offerd to cut him some slack and run my honda spree pit bike but he don't want that either!!

17. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Wanna race your Honda Spree against my Yamaha Razz? [​IMG]

18. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

76 posts in 2 hours. I'm impressed.

19. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Somebody has the BBS panties in a bunch today.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am gone for 2 days and look at it....geesh...

B

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Even if he or she isn't I sure as heck am!

[​IMG]