1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hutchy rides again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

But they left out the "TT record holder with five wins in a single meeting for the first time ever in the history of the event" part. :p

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:beer:

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Nah, they should have stuck to making Piano's :wow:

Hutchy will be there and going dam fast as per usual, if the TT is in ya blood, nothing will stop ya.

Im having a battle also with the British ACU currently re my declined entry, wankers!!!!

The course still goes clockwise I think?

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

6. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Still no word on the TT though. :(

8. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Baby steps......(If one can even call doing a full season of BSB a baby step) :up:

9. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I just read about this! Evidently the TT organizers reversed the "Honda rule" that caused Milwaukee Yamaha to pull support. Stoked for Hutchy!

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12. 418

418 Expert #59

For most people 30 operations is called retirement.

Go Hutchy! :up:

13. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Have to wonder how many he could have won if that injury hadn't sidelined him for so long. As I recall he's had to learn to ride with the shifter on the right side and thumb rear brake.

15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

If you look for the 2014 or maybe it was 2013 Macau video, there's an excellent on-board look at the shifter set up on the Swan Yamaha.

Essentially, the shift shaft runs through the center of the bike to get to the left side.

In the following picture, If you follow the rear set towards the front and up about the 2-oclock position, you can see where the shifter connects to the rod that runs through the engine mount.

[​IMG]

16. Critter

Critter Registered

Hutchy is one of the nicest guys I got to meet at the TT. I am so happy for him he deserves the win he has worked hard to get there.....
    That's a real MAN right there!

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Go easy on Guy dude, he has a lot of reason's behind his un usual caricature, which he is NOT in control of 100%-- " Asperger's Syndrome '' having invaded his life.

Hutchy will haul ass for sure, that is if Tyco old TAS Suzuki can keep the bike running full race distance for him, there history re reliabillity at the TT seriously sucks actually.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Shaun it's real popular now for people to use their "condition" to make excuses. I don't subscribe to that horseshit. Guy talked shit and he got OWNED at the TT.

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

2 diff subjets in one Bro. YES, he got owned, well beaten anyway, but I guess that is a USA term used for coming 2nd even, if you do not really like the person you are talking about. Re His condition, why is it then that he has been on meds for many many years for it buddy, and please do not suggest he has been pretending in case he became famous one day, and might need an exscuse.