1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hutchy rides again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I think last year was the only time he has crashed at any roads course I could be wrong. His initial break was on a race course. And it was a case of dumb bad luck not him taking chances.

Except for 2017 he hasn't ever had a roads course crash like Guy, McPint or Anstey or the big one Connor Cummings had. Connor was the worst I can think of that someone survived. And Connor hasn't slowed down.

Guy Martin has had more major offs than any of those dudes. He was the one that needed to step away and rightly so.

Bruce Anstey's crash at the Ulster was a big one. But the old dude is as fast as ever. He is the only one of em that won't race if he doesn't feel the mojo. Respect for that.

418 likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There's more than one name on the "Need to Stop" list. Just because guy Martin is at the top (I won't believe he's done as long as he has a pulse) doesn't mean everyone below him isn't going to run out of chances sooner or later.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Ive never had heroes or looked up to anyone as a kid really but real road racers are a different breed. So yeah, I'm a fan myself. The combo of humility and off the charts bravado doesn't exist in any other sport I don't think.

Hutchy is a fucking star, and I hope you're wrong as far at the prediction but I can see how hes pushing his luck a bit. Reminds me Simon Andrews. Unstoppable to a fault.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Simon Andrews really was one you knew it was coming after his spills. Hate to say it. RIP

And Papa is just being a smartass. He knows my mancrush is Sebastien Loeb. Fkn stud. :D

HPPT and 418 like this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Wow, unbelievable. Hope he recovers well.

Few weeks ago had a coworker that had a stroke. Went to the hospital, was on the mend and came into work to visit, said he was feeling great. He was dead two days later.

Life can be a real bitch sometimes.

8. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

With all of the surgeries he has gone through over the years, this has to be the result at age 43 unfortunately. Ian is super fit, but his left leg is no longer a leg, it is more or less healed up hamburger, time for a team management job. But he was a god at the IOM in 2010.

MELK-MAN, stk0308 and 418 like this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

10. Critter

Critter Registered

go get them hutchy hell yah

11. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Cool for sure. Hope Ian can get some "magic" back.
    Was texting with Davey Todd at Christmas and he said Hutchy was back with Padgett's.... but we couldn't talk about it yet ( then )

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. Critter

Critter Registered

I hope he wins one, I would love to see him at the top of the box