1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hutchy rides again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nobody cares man. It still doesn't justify him mouthing off about Hutchy. And get on your search function and find where I EVER said I dislike Guy Martin. I'll wait.

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Relax buddy. I never said you said that, you are reading into what I said man.

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I don't like either of them....

There. I said it.

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

haha. Nothing wrong with having a laugh I guess:beer:

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol in fact, you did. Read your own post sheepskin. :Poke:

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

NUP, you still interpreted wrong bro

but I guess that is a # USA # term used for coming 2nd even, if you do not really like the person you are talking about, ie " the person one is talking about"

key word in there was USA, you was used as figure of speech man. Dude, you know how fuked up my engrish can be, but seriously wreckon YOU! thought I was on ya case, which did blow me away to be honest, we have talked heaps

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Pick whatever side you want. You guys are talking about them, and TT2016 is over 8 months away. They both win.

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Hutchy is the real deal. No comparison. The man jumped a curb at 100+ mph and still won the race.

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Hutchy is faster, Guy is a good bugger

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Jumped a curb because he ran out of road, and was lucky the curb was there man! Yes he is 100% committed, and good on him I say

11. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Last year Anstey blasted a curb 6th gear pinned on the way down Bray Hill, and still broke the lap record. I don't think he even rolled off. These guys ain't right.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Actually Guy has never won at the TT. :p Might not even be there next year at all which would be a shame. :(

Bruce Anstey is the REAL Bruce Almighty. :up:

13. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Sir Bruce I call him. All the homo's that have been Queen's knight's in NZ, he should deff be one.

14. Anstey is great, always funny listening to him bitch about early races but he still is smiling. Guy will only win a race (if he races the tt again) if something happens in front of him which I hate for him. Hutchy, his trophies speak for him and all the folks I know that know or have met him say he's just an awesome guy. Obviously his character and drive speak for itself. Tons of respect for his drive but personally it's too similar to Simon Andrews for me. Yes I know they are different circumstances but just too close for me.

15. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

16. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

He'll be there. Despite never winning a race, he's too much of an icon to sit the bench. Somebody will put him on a bike.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dean Harrison just split with Mar-Train Yamaha. I'm guessing he's taking Guy's ride next to Hutchy at Tyco BMW. Guy has been saying for months he's done. Tough for a team to take a chance on him right now.

19. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

You could be right, But if Guy wants to race, he'll find a seat. Frankly, he's cheated death a couple of times now, and it's probably best for him to hang it up anyway. I just don't see it happening.

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member