1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

huh? stoner wanted to ride in place of pedro?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Some jokes never get old. He's the only sportsman I've ever heard of being defeated by cheese.

2. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Stoner won races on the Duc the same way Kenny Roberts won on the famed TZ750 flat tracker. Just said wtf and rode it...very well. Riding crap bikes well is not something most can do, but Stoner did and it puts him in a very small, very elite class.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Imagine if you will the likelihood of the following individuals being lactose intolerant:

NFL:
    DeMarcus Ware
    Deion Branch
    Eric Dickerson

Cycling:
    Michael Rasmussen
    Sven Montgomery

Boxing:
    Oscar de la Hoya

Swimming:
    Mark Spitz

Track & Field:
    Jackie Joyner Kersee

4. Ok. I'm sure there are many more too. How many of them let it defeat them three times in a row?

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You won't let it go. I will.

I am defeated. You win.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Y'all keep talkin. Imma tie this knot."

[​IMG]

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You know, sometimes it is better to have people think you are an idiot than continuously opening your mouth and proving them right. You saw that crossroad and punched the gas though...

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:
    The ball of shit is an almost endless source of nutrients. As long as his path crosses a cow pasture every few days, he can keep going forever. :D

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

When's the last time a rider won the championship, but wasn't on the winning manufacturer's bike?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

2012 in motogp. Lorenzo won the rider's on a yamaha, Honda the construtors.

2004 Rossi won the rider's championship on a yamaha, Honda the constructors championship.

No idea on the moto2, moto3, 250s or 125s.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Probably 2012.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

13. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

it was my understanding that he wasn't aware of the issue until he went to the hospital for it. That chit ain't fun i've heard, have a few friends who are L/I, messes ya up big time.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The Dung Beetle is a bad ass. He can play that funky music through all kinds of physical ailments. :D

15. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

16. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

And now he will be on MUCH better machinery...

17. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

^^ while I agree he will be on a far better bike, I doubt he will do that much better.

I see Cal finishing ahead of him as well as both Ducati riders. 10 top .... sure. Top 6 ....... probably not.