1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

huh? stoner wanted to ride in place of pedro?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, Apr 3, 2015.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Can we just stop?

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Damn..this would have made an already great MotoGP start even sweeter

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

4. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

It also might be a cost saving weekend for Repsol since Aoyama will not be expected to podium but Stoner would, and might bin a few bikes learning the track.

I still don't think Casey wanted to race. For damn sure he wouldn't go there just to ride around.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

did you really say save cost savings and HRC :Poke:

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

I don't think cost savings really factors in to Hondas thinking that much. Especially if it is "only" the cost of a bike or 2.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Funny I said the same thing yesterday. "HRC have egg on face"-Nakamoto-san

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How many threads is Stoner currently being actively forgotten on the BBS? I've lost count. :D

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

You should merge them all and rename. The confusion of crossover responses would be awesome!

10. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Honestly, why in the hell are people still not only talking about a guy who retired from racing years ago, but seriously suggesting that he would hop on the bike and win against what has got to be the most competitive field in the 4T era (if not ever)?

HRC offered to back a dumptruck full of cash up to the guy's house to not retire. He was tired of racing and refused. Why would he want to come back now? Why would HRC want him to? Why are you all still obsessed with the issue?

Far more interesting will be how Aoyama does on the factory bike compared to Crutchlow and Redding. If he stomps them, its the bike, if they beat him, Pedro should get a written apology from almost every one of you experts.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Because he said so. :Poke:

12. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Stoner is good friends with Spies, so a trip to Texas would have appeal to CS. Not to mention, everyone agrees that COTA is a world class facility and track.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

The greatest rider of our era will never be forgotten:)

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:clap:

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

let's not get toooo carried away now ;)

16. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Fixed: The greatest rider of the 800cc era will never be forgotten. Statistical Fact.

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Stoner's greatness is cemented by what he did on the Duc.

Maybe, he will get back with HRC if he sees the Ducs cracking the foundation of his claim. He may feel the need to take it upon himself to keep the Ducs from the podium.

:D

18. :crackup:

Such a rediculous comment.

If Rossi wins the title this year, will you retract this goofy statement?

19. Maybe so, because according to some, Ducati is still fielding the same bike they were in 07. Or at least they were in 11 and 12, according to the Boners.

20. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

I remember this article from SuperbikePlanet

There is no doubt that the gap between the Ducati and the Honda/Yamaha widened in favor of the Japanese manufacturers each year Stoner was on the Ducati, but the guy WON races on it every year.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015