1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Straight from the FBI... No fluff, no spin, no media dilution...

From page 26 of Part 4

So, they tried to exchange favors to get classified documents changed following the email breach. And no one is in jail.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I really don't see how anyone can vote for Clinton under these circumstances.

2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

STFU!! with that - there was no intent, so SAD and DIAF!

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

The Dems are thinking, "All better now. We solved that problem. Nothing to see here folks. Back to business as usual."

We are all wait! Is there going to be some kind of investigation by the FBI into voter fraud?

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Nope. The repubs will put on a show of an investigation and the dems will claim it's nothing but political witch-hunting. Same ole, same ole.

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

That's some interesting reading. It's almost as interesting as some of the Wikileaks and Veritas stuff being released. I'll have to read it later when I have more time.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It's time to start murdering some of these people.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and they crucified Nixon for less. :crackup:

Hollywood, aedwards01 and XFBO like this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

True, Nixon's mistake was in the coverup.

FBI is spinning it by ...no deal was agreed and the email in question text was blacked out. Either way it shows you the level of corruption in the gobbermint and this is just for the emails that were not deleted and bleached.

Why would the FBI admit to having agents in Iraq?

10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No, absolutely not, this is a republic. They're to be tried (by a jury of their peers if they choose), and if convicted, dealt with according to the letter of the law.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Si!

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He has since been hired by the Clinton campaign :timeforabeer:

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Already happened the other crooks in DC at the FBI are their peers

14. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

So after seeing that is it really that far fetched to believe the DNC or their bag men wouldn't pay women to say Trump sexually assaulted them?

15. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This was always the plan. Obamacare was always destined to end in an adverse selection death spiral and the collapse of the private healthcare system. It wasn't an accident. It was a feature. People both here (including myself) and many prominent business, political, and academic leaders said the exact same thing when they were trying to foist this monstrosity on us.

17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I was thinking after the election. Would it be that far fetched for them do a lot of brown shirt shit.

aedwards01 likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And exactly no one that was paying attention is surprised. Single payer was always the plan. The floppy eared fuckstick was the just the fall guy.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It has always been about control. Hell they didn't even need it to buy the theoretical 25 million votes from the "uninsured". They were in the bag without the plan.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I suspected a lie when I saw Gloria Allred next to one of the accusers....

aedwards01 and Robby-Bobby like this.