1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

30 days is a very long time in politics. 30 days ago Hillary had lost momentum and was on the defensive. It could reverse again in 30 days. It gives him time to put it behind him. It's not like boxing where one person can be knocked out. It's a marathon to the finish line, whoever's ahead at the time wins. Either they really wanted to deflect, or they have something juicier. This guy was on TV for ages, I don't doubt there could be something even better that they have. I doubt it'll be a landslide. Country's too polarized for that.

Yeah he's a dumbass. I thought the professional campaign staff would be able to help him get some discipline and smack Hillary down. Know who he's analogous to? Anthony Gobert. He's someone whose natural talent carried him far, but ultimately not to the top because of his lack of discipline and personal demons.

I think there's a more interesting aspect to his candidacy. He's probably paving the path for another demagogue just as charismatic and media savvy, but ultimately smarter and more disciplined. That person, whoever he turns out to be, will be extremely dangerous. After years of Hillary someone like that would be able to pull off literally anything. After Hillary spends years apologizing for the Religion of Peace, that ban on new Muslims could easily become a general deportation for Muslims. After years of having progressive politics shoved down our throats, the backlash against political correctness might become a physical backlash against the progressives. IMO, there will be an armed civil conflict in the US within 50 years.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Mojitos for breakfast?

3. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Sugar and mint drinks might be what you drink from your side of the plate but I'll pass.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. lizard84

Dude, stick to pie!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? Your bias makes you such an easy target - even easier than the Trumpites :crackup:

GixxerBlade and Robby-Bobby like this.
  7. lizard84

Yes, I was anti-trump at hello. Bias is the norm here so I fit right in.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bias isn't really the norm, I think most here hate em both. After that it's more who you hate less :D

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

It ain't the bias...it's the hubris

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope we all secretly want to do Hillary with Trump's Johnson

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think they're already banging :crackup:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't want anything to do with Trump or Hillary's Johnson.

13. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Hell it probably will be alot sooner than that if Hildabeast is elected.

14. lizard84

Please... this place bleeds nutbag red with a dash of batshit libertarian. Moderates are labeled lib-tards more often then the members change their socks. That's fine, knock yourselves out if it makes you feel pretty.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Of course it's conservative. People who make enough to have a hobby like racing tend to not want others to give it away. But there are plenty of people on all sides on here. Guess it's hard to see bias when you're in total agreement with it...

GixxerBlade and XFBO like this.
  16. lizard84

Bingo.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know you're trying to be cute and say that's what I'm doing but you need to pay more attention if you think I don't hate em all pretty equally :D

lizard84 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm also not saying remotely that there isn't bias on here - there is a HUGE amount of bias. I'm just saying there are people here biased towards all the different sides :crackup:

lizard84 likes this.
  19. lizard84

Sean, this is Bob you're talking too, I've never had to doubt that, you hate everyone equally. It's as steady as the sun rising in the morning, some things you can always count on.:)

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

"Goddamn right I'm a Republican. I'm a millionaire!
    --Charles Barkley