1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I have no idea how people can defend and vote (with confidence they're doing the right thing for the country) for this piece of trash.

kangasj likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Seems like the majority here knew OC was a failure in the making and yet, to much more than some, Republicans are the problem? LOL.....it'd almost be funny if not so sad.

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

4. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

XFBO likes this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Will do?

Her party has been doing that to every inner City in America for 50 + yrs.

aedwards01 likes this.
  6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

The bus was probably filled with illegal voters.

aedwards01 likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Where's the EPA?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In DC, duh.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If it were Trump's bus, they'd have been there with 3 other alphabet soup agencies for sho.

crashman and Banditracer like this.
  10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Quite the candidate....

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If true, wouldn't surprise me in the least......wish I could have seen it myself...it'd be a riot.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It seems to fit the narrative from the secret service stories. She's an evil corrupt fucking cunt. Btt that doesn't matter....Trump said pussy. Look....there's a bunny wearing a hat!

aedwards01 and XFBO like this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The Marines called the helicopter flights for her when she was 1st Lady as Broomstick One.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup: :clap:

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, maybe her chopper should have had an image of the Wicked witch of the East on the nose. :beer:

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I couldnt believe she actually said that. And I couldnt believe Donald didnt swing that secret door right back in her face! With something like "Im unfit for office, yet Mrs Clinton just announced nuclear response protocol to the whole fucking world!"

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I read up on it a little bit more and apparently she didn't commit some act of treason. Its an oft cited figure apparently ever since the Cold War Era. Another example of the internet picking up something and running with it I guess.

....not that I'm defending Clinton.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The problem is that she would know. So if you do know to comment on educated guesses (or wild ones) of others is not allowed. So to make up a scenario: if you know the exact ceiling of the SR71 you should make ZERO comments about how high it can or can't fly.

Of course that only applies if you are not a lying classified data leaking witch who apparently is above the law per lackey Comey