1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

2. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Can't happen soon enough.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Never going to happen. The corrupt Justice Department will block it.

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

LOL. She's never going to be charged. Get fucking real. Hillary Clinton will be the 45h President of these United States. Upon election she will pardon herself. Problem solved.

5. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

This. Nothings going to happen.

It'll just be yet another glaring example of 2 sets of laws. One for us, and one for the ruling class.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If she had burned brush without a permit, I bet they'd have thrown the book at her.
    They take that sort of thing very seriously.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sadly this doesn't sound so crazy. No one cares about any of her crappy actions or Benghazi. She's been cris-crossing Iowa for the last year and non of this stuff ever comes up or gets discussed. People simply don't care. It's sad.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No she won't. the Justice department will bury whatever the FBI says (unless it's good, which it won't be). 95% of the press won't report it and the other 5% will be labeled as right wing and anti Clinton.

Same shit the Clintons have been getting away with for 40 years and it'll never change.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It seems like no one is bringing it up because her handlers weren't allowing questions for most of that time. Now that they are taking questions, people are confronting her and she does not handle it well. My favorite was the young woman who quoted her comments about how all rape victims should be believed, then asked her if that applies to the victims of her husband.

I know some of you here think it's a done deal but Crime Boss Lady will not be elected. Even Democrat voters are saying they won't vote for her and would rather stay home. If the cunt takes up gun control, she will lose big.

10. blkduc

I think it's different this time. That bitch is the problem...she embodies everything wrong with our system and people are tired of it.

11. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

or Obama issues a pardon as he hands her the keys to the house.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I dare say this election will have the lowest voter turnout in our lifetime.

Nobody is showing up to vote *for* anyone, only *against* someone.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe so but Wasserman Schultz is behind her so the rest of the party will fall in line or else, the media machine is still behind her, Obama is supporting her (even if he doesn't want to) and the sheep on the coasts will fall in line.

She will just ignore the negatives thinking if she doesn't talk about it they will go away. Normally, this is the clinton correct way of doing it and it works. The problem is that Trump smells blood and he doesn't play the game the clinton way. He's going to hurt her and bad, until the machine finds or makes something up about him that sticks.

Bengazi and the emails, these will pass because the people sho have bought and paid for her want them to.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh hells no! If Trump gets the nod, middle america is going to turn out and big to support him. The numbers will be huge!

I'm in that boat. I'm no trump supporter and I wish after he did the damage to Hillary, he'd go away but he's not. I'd prefer a Bush/ Christie ticket but that'll never win but, gawd help us all, I'll go anti clinton even if that is the T word. :(

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Scary thing is I'm seeing Jim Webb as the only guy worthy of actual support.

I'll probably stay home and change D'oilly diapers.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd consider Webb if he ran on an independent ticket as the VP. Crazy Joe and Webb? Bush and Webb? Yeah, now it's interesting. Nice to dream I guess.

17. ton

ton Arf!

Honestly, Hillary is so vulnerable that a Romney ticket could beat her. Trump can't, though. Which screams volumes about how pathetic the GOP is this time around.

18. blkduc

This sums it up for most of America. (over 50%) The turnout will be big.

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This whole thread is chum for the dung beetle, right? :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Riiiiigggghhhhhtttttttt...