1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys whose wives back them up.

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Oct 10, 2016.

1. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

I dealt with the same shit with my ex. I moved to Texas without her ass one time. She finally came out, then the team moved to the southeast and we moved back closer to where we were from. Just resist to any change good or bad...just change. LOL....it is like dragging a dead body with you every where you go! Take my advice, it will never get any better! Dump the baggage!!

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

As soon as you lay off the ice cream :moon:

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Curious, does :moon:, mean something different when directed to your spouse/significant other?

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

How am I supposed to maintain these gigantic melons after the baby weans?
    Is a size 6 fat?
    Are you calling me fat!?
    Holy shit, I hate you.
    Your stuff is on the lawn.

:D

panthercity likes this.
  5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Eeeeeewwww.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ok, ok, I'll edit it

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

So from this response, I take it to mean 2xIDB for Dern?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We sell the hot rod to fund your bolt ons

Yeah? Your stuff is in the fire pit. :Poke:

9. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

I respect a lot of things about my wife and what she brings into our marriage. I very much like her and love her. But I absolutely lead our relationship...and have no misconceptions about what it is or why it's successful.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

So I'm building a new house to all my specs so my life will be way easier since I'm still in my chair. My KR RZ350 is going in the great room next to the couch. I figure that will be a good acid test if I meet a new woman. If she thinks it's cool, she can hang around. If not, I'll show her to the door.

11. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

I just found out my wife spent all of what I had to build my new race bike. It'll be a long time until we're on speaking terms again, for real.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well that sucks. What'd she spend it on ? Probably not hookers and blow ?

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. DWhyte91

It got pissed away. It was probably spent on racing and other things but to the best of my knowledge it was locked in the safe so it didn't get pissed away. I've sold my old bike and have the cash for the new bike as a street bike.

I'll be doing as much OT at work from now until April in hopes of having my shit together. It's good because I'm not home being angry at her but sucks because I don't see the kids as much as I'd prefer to. She's now got her own account where I will deposit money for her, everything else is in my control. She was the accountant for the last 9 years and it'll take at least that to fix what she's let me do.

14. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Who are you mad at?

Mine stole $11,000 from my IRA. She needed to pay off old credit card bills she hid from me for years, until she couldn't kite them anymore. No clue why Schwab let her do it (unless she forged my signature).

How did I learn? When the IRS sent me a note telling me I owed them $3900 in back taxes from the year she withdrew it (three years before).

Still married. I handle the household accts. 8+ years later, she has a 760+ FICA score.

15. 418

418 Expert #59

My wife knew what was up as far as bikes as soon as she met me. She still does.

With no time, and money that I would rather pour into my kids than my own selfish needs and the fact that my last crash has convinced me this shit is kinda dangrous, I'm taking a break. But I doubt I'll ever really be able to get away from it, and when I'm back at it she'll back me 100%.

14? years and counting.

And yes, my wife sucks with money too.

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm thinking I'll be happiest on my own, able to do my own thing and take a few trips to Nevada each year to have my "fun" and know exactly what I'm getting for my money. I like my own company and have always been very independent. I don't need a woman to be happy. If the RIGHT one comes along than fine but she will need to be 180 degrees opposite of my soon to be ex.

Oh yea, she has to have her own money. My days of paying for EVERYTHING are OVER.

Cuddles de Sade and 418 like this.
  17. DWhyte91

I'm not going to get completely into it but it's just the tip of the ice berg. There's a LOT of other incurred debt that shouldn't have happened and it happened without my knowledge. It was to keep me happy but I didn't know that we were using what we were. I asked if I could buy parts, when she said yes I didn't realize some of it was a cash advance from our CC or from the line of credit.

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Bahhahhhhahh. Yep I showed up with a 95 ZX6R in 96 at the house.
    Had sold bike from yr before and bought and fixed bikes so I could buy a 6R cause they paid the best money and where good bikes. 5000$ cash for it. It had 1800 miles on it and was flawless.
    The pretty red one.
    I still had 2000$ to buy pipe and bodywork to make it track worthy.
    I didn't drop it off at shop cause it was late. So unload it to put in garage and the wife ask is I stole it! Lol
    As I'm standing there thinking what story will she believe about how cheap I bought it. My brother the loud mouth tell hers I paid 5000 Cash for it.
    Now she's holding my yr old daughter and screams at me that I paid 5000$ for a fucking motorcycle when I could have bought her a new car. Lol
    Well my brother helps me out more and tells her I still have 2000 left over.
    Bahhahhhhahh.
    So she was gone a month over that one.
    Bike made me 12000 that yr and I had a blast racing in spite of her.
    Now you may think I'm all selfish and all. But I was putting her through nursing school all while working 2 jobs and racing. I did explain to her that when she got a job she could buy herself a new car.
    Funny how every car or house I didn't pay for got repo ed or she got evicted from.
    And she never kept a job more than 3 mouths.
    But the best experience wife a man can have.
    Oh the good Ole days.
    Steven Isenhower #52

19. 418

418 Expert #59

Funny shit right here. Lol

V5 Racer likes this.
  20. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Honey? Where's my super-suit?

Why do you need your supa-suit?

It's for the greater good!

V5 Racer likes this.