1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great EX husband/wife

Discussion in 'General' started by Frenchier6, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

+1

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Thanks. :up:

3. darkside879

darkside879 Well-Known Member

Have no clue where my ex is or what shes doing!! Its great! (no kids):beer:

4. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

match.com, eat your heart out.

5. Frenchier6

Only from you Seth :crackup:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Unfortunately, while I think it will turn out OK for my brother and one of my friends, the third one is dealing with the psycho bitch from hell who is currently teaching their two-year-old daughter that daddy hates her.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I tried that after a breakup when it was still pretty newspace and they were offering free tryouts. 1999.

In retrospect, I should have paid more attention when she mentioned her shrink...

8. Frenchier6

Yup... using kids is sooooo wrong... and people wonder why teenagers are acting rude, disrespectful, etc...

9. Stonemeer

Stonemeer Leave no second chance

I share your exact view.
    It is critical for divorcee to seek speedy recovery so they can be effective parents. Some get hung up emotionally, and have tough time riding out the storm, kids would ultimately suffer then.
    Good to continue to care, that just go to show you have a big heart.
    Kids would benefit from ex being happy especially when they are in his/her care.

If someone say to me he is much happier now, and yet at the same time going on about he wishes she is miserable, then I think he still hasn't quite gotten it all together after all.

Just not too long ago my ex slang my door shut and gave me finger as he left my house. Do you think that should bother me? Not at all. Why? I accept what he is capable of, his weakness that is. Whether i like it or not that's another story by itself.

o, when come to kids, you have to earn their respects, and you will get yours from them automatically.

10. Wow...yeah that is just wrong in every possible way it could be. You just don't bad mouth the other parent in front of the kids regardless of the differences going on between the parents. It's just wrong and uncalled for. I hope that she comes to her senses and seeks help, as well as your friend. A lot of people turn south and become depressed, alcoholics, or worse drug addictions after nasty divorces. For sure not an easy thing to go through.

11. Anytime brother!:up: When you put to much emphasis on finding the right partner...it won't or don't usually happen that way. It's the ones that you stumble upon that end up being the right ones. So let it run it's course...this goes for Frenchy and the other guy too. Enjoy your singleness (not a word I know I just added the ness like in the movie) so us married people can continue to live through you while on the BBS.:crackup::beer:

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I found the girlfriend when I was through "looking". She just came into my life. Helped that we were at the same bar and she knew the friend I was with. Of course it helped that she was drunk too. :D

Damn I miss her. She was freaking funny as hell. We use to worry people when we were together in public. Laughing at shit so hard we could barely breathe. :D

The ex wife was pretty funny too or at least had a great sense of humor.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Frenchie, I wish my life had taken a different turn. Turn 3 at summit point, to be precise. If we had met today, I guarantee that you would have wanted me to hit that abundantly (I'm charming like that), and I would have generously helped you out.

14. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

15. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

That sounds like me..except id pronounce it like its spelled with just a lil more drawl on my part :D

16. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

:crackup::beer:

17. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

See Papa
    See Papa Pimp
    Pimp Papa Pimp

:crackup:

18. Frenchier6

Hun you wouldn't have been able to keep up. But thanks for wanting me like that. I now feel very damn special

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Keep up? :crackup:
    When I'm done, too bad for you if you're not done too, unless you have battery power ready to take over. But during those three glorious minutes, I'm giving you everything I got.

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ