1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great EX husband/wife

Discussion in 'General' started by Frenchier6, Jun 11, 2009.

1. That's a Blue Light Special value there. It would be just like Kmart too...5 mins after she used the items they are both broke and not worth the damn not even worth the time to bring them back.:crackup::crackup:

Damn I'm on a roll today. :D

2. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Especially after this latest round of posts. :crackup:

3. I know right! My day is over here at work and I'm off tomorrow...but I can't bring myself to load up my laptop and leave. I've been sitting here giggling my ass off for the last couple of hours.:D

4. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Mike, I've noticed that threads involving sex seem to have a cocaine-like effect on you. I'm picturing you bouncing around the room and giggling hysterically while foaming at the mouth. It's ok, close the laptop. We don't want you to hurt yourself.

5. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

All of this bs got me thinking... How many of you has been divorce. Lol and how many more then once lol

6. Nah...I treated myself to pop for lunch today as it came with the combo meal. I don't normally drink pop so I have a sugar high...but it's wearing off so I'm heading home in a bit. I have to finish up what I didn't get done because I was on here too much today.:D

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I have only been divorced once. :up:

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Poor Frenchier6... :eek:

Her well-intended thread sure went to-hell-in-a-handbasket didn't it?

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. :tut:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

edit:

One divorce for me. I get along fine these days with my son's mom but she's been married 3 times since me (and once before). :eek:

9. Hey this family just learned a little more about one another. What is wrong with that. It turned from serious to funny as all get out. :up:

10. Frenchier6

No need to feel sorry for me. I'm open minded and speak my mind. I don't mind man's point of view because the more I know about them the better for me to find the one that fits me well lol

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:

I think this removes any uncertainty as to which party in the marriage had issues. :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shouldn't you be asking about measurements then? That would be a much more efficient use of your time.

I would have been happy to disappoint you in that department too. Damn Turn 3...

13. Frenchier6

I wish I could comment on this one but I will leave my personal desire to myself and that lucky guy

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But would you make allowances if he could touch his eyebrow with his tongue?

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Just as long as you don’t have scruples, too…

OBTW,Anna had a shirt made for me that says, “Cunning Linguist.”

16. Jester is dead

Jester is dead c-4 problem solving

wow we must have married the same girl!
    my ex is awesome! she moved far away and i never
    see or hear from her.

the best part is i found a girl that doesnt hate me
    or motorcycles!

:beer:

17. Frenchier6

That sure would be funny to watch :crackup:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You like to watch?

19. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Frenchie, this is Papa back in the day.

[​IMG]

20. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

I hate my ex. I mean hate. Brake failure on a mountain road would do. The things my daughter has been thru because of her..
    Fortunately my daughter now lives with me. Unfortunately I have to hear or see the ex every once in awhile. Friggan drug addict. Thats why I let my $261 per mon keep going to her. Maybe it will be the the $$ that does her in.