1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frankie Babuska New Heroic suit

Discussion in 'General' started by FrankieB723, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm going to get a new suit, should I get a blue pin striped or just a medium gray solid? I like 3 button and the trousers will be flat front. Ralph Lauren of course.

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

pin stripes is where its at:cool:

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I got a couple through these guys. They make custom suits for quite cheap. Their guy travels up and down the east coast and measures you up, you get to pick from literally 1000's of different prints of italian fabric.

Then it's manufactured in Hong Kong :D :D :D

http://customhongkongtailor.com/

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I know those guys, just too lazy to deal with them or the guys out of Vegas. lol!

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I sense Sarcasm in your post. Just a little. :D

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It can be hit or miss. Me and my buddy met him over at the local Marriot where I guess he takes apts in this area. Both got fitted and ordered 2 suits and 4 shirts. Mine all fit great, his needed a bit of adjustment.

7. H8R

How about reading the rules?

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=203623

Newbies: try to read the rulebook and use the search function before asking questions. We can almost guarantee that your question has been asked and answered before. Try to learn who the players are here before engaging them. A lot of people here have known each other for years. Many of them have been involved in racing at a very high level.

Classifieds and shameless promotion: we have a classifieds site for you to sell your stuff. Use it. Selling your wares in the General forum will not be tolerated. If you want to promote your product, buy a banner ad.

As far as anonymity. A good percentage of people know each other here, or know of each other. We actually see each other at the track.

*There is an irony post coming up shortly from Papa...and probably another banning for me. :D

8. YZFBeliever

YZFBeliever Well-Known Member

Fair enough. H8R-1 YZFBeliever-0

9. H8R

Man I never win. Don't worry someone will be along to show me how wrong I am. It's a fact. :D

10. FrankieB723

FrankieB723 New Member

This clearly isn't spam and for those who have been questing the website it's completely real and can't see how it is taken any other way the the alpinestar suit in the pictures the website was set up before Todd began to support me so yea if some of u are going to be downers don't waste your time comments that make you look clueless in your posts the website is still being constructed and as for the fan club it will be up soon along with sponsors and people who are positive towards my racing career Im a real person by the way so yea good day

11. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I read the last sentence and thought.....

[​IMG]

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ooh, this is going in the wrong direction. Time for the adults to step in and provide some guidance before youthful exuberance results in really bad PR.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

What 'last' sentence? :confused:

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

grammar and syntax nazis should take that post to task. :D

15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:crackup: Okay, last few words!

16. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Pat meant to say "only". :D

17. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Fixed it...

18. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Another satisfied customer of the "Josh Herrin School of Internet PR"

19. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

That's one hell of a sentence!

20. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Shame if it goes that way either by his own doing or the merciless nature of the BBS. He's a good kid and a good racer.